Trying it again... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wives/ Girlfriends/ Kids Forum For all the people that put up with the addiction to get addicted themselves!!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Trying it again...

Broke up with my girlfriend of 3.5 years! Known her for 5 years.

Sold her my TDI a few years ago too!

Guess I wont be driving that anymore. Still friends though.

Prayed about the breakup - took Godly council on the decision, had more peace when praying about breaking up then when I tried to keep it together. I told her couple weeks ago I was breaking up with her - she said she loved me so I told her if you do - you need to call me. She never called. Got my answer quick. Then a few weeks later - called her to pick up my Kayak from her house, told her then that I was breaking up with her (formally) - she was floored - like she didnt beleive me when I told her a few weeks prior. Then she said she was waiting for me to call her? Why? My biggest complaint - she would never take responsibility for anything she said, did - or didnt do. Anything was never her fault - always pushed responsibility off on everyone else - wouldnt accept she could possibly make a mistake.

oh well - moving on.

Following the Spirit - Something better must be on the way! Trusting God here (everywhere).

Need to find a good christian girl sometime, loves diesel and Kayaking. Mission trips, traveling, outdoors - hard worker - doesnt matter what they do as long as they do it as for the Lord.

Last edited by LHMissions; 04-16-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2010, 08:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to BIGBILL105 45
I'm not religious in anyways but best of luck to you bud. There's always more fish in the sea than just one.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:52 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I'm not super religious either but i have always said "everything happens for a reason" and "life doesn't throw anything at you that it knows you can't handle". I always seem to get a little more religious when i'm deployed (which i am right now for 13 months) and away from my wife and kids. It's really hard but praying gets me through.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:57 AM

I have to admit - the last few weeks has been awesome! I had no idea how much stress she was laying on me with the issues - until I finally said "Enough!"

And God wont give you more then you can handle and will Always provide a way out! Its life through God! The peace is unbeleiveable!
Old 05-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I'll say a pray for you bud. if you need anything you can give me a holler, im engaged to my girl and we're preparing to get married, its a tough time for sure, but we're working through it.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
I'll say a pray for you bud. if you need anything you can give me a holler, im engaged to my girl and we're preparing to get married, its a tough time for sure, but we're working through it.
Thanks Bud. I'm doing great though. Still friends with her (never thought I could be just friends after dating that long - but all things possible!)

I'm doing GREAT! Now... where do I find that Christian, Kayaking, Diesel Girl????
Old 05-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

i have no idea!!!! i found mine at a christian college in TN
Old 05-12-2010, 03:27 PM

Good luck with that, that's like finding a girl who likes guns and hunting. And just to like it, never mind actually being into them themselves. Which is near hopeless around here.

Dimitri
Old 05-29-2010, 06:08 PM

Sounds a little childish to me ,but good luck,it's probably for the better.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
Good luck with that, that's like finding a girl who likes guns and hunting. And just to like it, never mind actually being into them themselves. Which is near hopeless around here.

Dimitri
Apparently you guys haven't been to the southern states. alot of girls around me drive lifted trucks to their hunting spots. a few of em are bow hunters too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.