i need to vent... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wives/ Girlfriends/ Kids Forum For all the people that put up with the addiction to get addicted themselves!!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i need to vent...

since my junior yr in high school i have been dating one girl on and off and i can honestly say i love her. we had a bit of a falling out about a year ago when we were dating and she decided to join the army and not tell me about it. she told MY best friend before she told me and made him promise not to tell me, he got drunk and told me 2 days later. i asked her about it and she said she couldnt tell me because i would talk her out of it. we got into a big argument and broke up. (before anybody thinks it i have absolutly nothing against the military,its just not my thing and i respect and thank any one who serves this country) about 2 months go by and she starts calling me telling me she loves me and she hates not talking to me. we started talking again and then we started hanging out again a few weeks later with out a single problem. until last saturday, i took her to a party at my friends house and she got hammered drunk and started throwing up everywhere. after she threw up for an hour straight a friend of mine and i went and gave her a shower, she started to sober up enough that i didnt have to carry her anymore and she could walk with a little guidance. so i took her home helped her in bed and left. all that night she was telling me how she wanted to get back together with me and get married and all of this stuff (even before the alcohol). so sunday afternoon comes around and i go over to her house and we hang out there for a while and then go to my house and watch a movie. well we didnt actually watch the movie but it was on if you catch my drift. and after the movie was i took her home. i didnt hear from her for a few days. and then i get a phone call from a girl that i have become real close with over the last 6 months or so (friends gf untill recently so we are friends and nothing more) telling me that a little birdy told her that tracy has been hanging out at somebodys house for the past 3 nights and its not mine. i asked who and she said clints, but not for clint shes been with his brother, and they have been, well yall fill in the blank since sunday. according to a text she accidently sent me when i asked her wth was going on the first time was less than 3 hours after i dropped her off at home. i got pissed and told her i was done with her and not to call or talk to me and she said "ok **** off your loss not mine" well now i relize today that she is leaving for the army and wont be back for 2 years or so. so i texted her and told her i was sorry for how i was the other day, if she needs anything all she has to do is call, and to be careful and make it back in one peice. her response was "im %*%$(@^ daniel so leave me alone". and then to make things worse when i get home today the first thing i heard from my dad was richard sit down we need to talk. apparently he saw her with the guy at a restraunt or somewhere making out with him and thought i needed to know.

oh and to make matters worse she told me a while back that she cheated on me while we were dating. and i forgave her for that like an idiot.

sorry for the venting but i had to do it somehow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Coal Rolling = Posing

Suck bro...

My first wife was military...
Old 01-01-2010, 11:02 PM
Super Moderator

Sorry to hear of your relationship difficulties. BUT....(My opinion) if she's willing to go out on you and right after you, her feelings for you are not the same as your feelings for her. As upset as you are now, you'll get through it and move on. Unfortunately, it will leave you somewhat skeptical and leery of getting into another relationship. Take your time, process this one so you won't be lugging as much around when you meet someone else.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Coal Rolling = Posing

double posted...
Old 01-01-2010, 11:06 PM

chvyrkr81: first off did you edit that or did a mod ? because i got a completly different email about it

2nd yea im done this time now i dont have to worry about her calling me and wanting to hang out and stuff because shes leaving for alabama tomorrow morning at 430. i was just fine until my dad told me that crap to. i even saw the guy last night and didnt care hell i talked to him and played beer pong with him lol . idk why it hit me all of a sudden.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Coal Rolling = Posing

Yeah, the longer you stay hung up on this one, the more baggage you're gonna bring to the next one. Run dude.

And if she went to somebody's house the SAME night she was with you...

Dude that's just nasty... There's a bunch of words for girls like that, and they'll all get my banned...

RUN!!!
Old 01-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Coal Rolling = Posing

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddkarmaracing View Post
chvyrkr81: first off did you edit that or did a mod ? because i got a completly different email about it

2nd yea im done this time now i dont have to worry about her calling me and wanting to hang out and stuff because shes leaving for alabama tomorrow morning at 430. i was just fine until my dad told me that crap to. i even saw the guy last night and didnt care hell i talked to him and played beer pong with him lol . idk why it hit me all of a sudden.
Yeah, I realized my first post probably wasn't gonna make you feel any better about anything...

Tried to make it a little better.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:14 PM

honestly im already doing better except i just relized that over the past 2 weeks i have spent all of my extra cash taking her out and doing stuff to just get treated like ****
Old 01-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Coal Rolling = Posing

Well, more money is a payday away. Just get free and stay free. And you learned something for next time bro.

Just don't let it eat at you.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:22 PM

yea i say screw it its a new year and im going to try to forget about her, not listen to the constant ******** and live my life. hopefully i dont end up like jake and not get any lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.