PLEASE HELP..... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wives/ Girlfriends/ Kids Forum For all the people that put up with the addiction to get addicted themselves!!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 06:07 PM
<<---"Shadow"---

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to sea71
PLEASE HELP.....

I need some help from you pros. My wife loves Reba McEntire to death and always has. I vowed if I ever got a chance, I would take her. Well, Reba is on tour starting in Jan with George Strait. I have been on the phone with the arena, and with a couple other companys. Tickets go on sale Dec 5th. The event is Jan 29th in Knoxville Tn at Thompson Bowling Arena. I need someone to tell me how to get FRONT ROW tickets. I have talked with the arena and they suggested some of the better seating areas, but say they will not have the front row tix for sale. They said "good luck" getting them. How do I get them? Is there a secret to this? Ive never done this and would greatly appreciate ANY help I can get. I want these tix for Christmas, and would absolutely love for them to be front row!!!!!!! I can get tix, but I want FRONT ROW if I can land it. (Back Stage passes too). Thanks to any of you concert pros in advance for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2009, 06:11 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Good luck. This is one of those situations where "Its not what you know but who you know" applies.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:16 PM
<<---"Shadow"---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose350 View Post
Good luck. This is one of those situations where "Its not what you know but who you know" applies.
Im afraid so, and I dont know anyone. We are gonna travel from SC to Knoxville for this, so its not local to us for us to know anyone.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea71 View Post
Im afraid so, and I dont know anyone. We are gonna travel from SC to Knoxville for this, so its not local to us for us to know anyone.
Yeah, thats not going to make it any easier.

I am lucky enough to know one of those people. Me and my girlfriend usually get free tickets to any concert that comes to town. So.......... I hope George and Reba come to Birmingham

And on another note. I have had front row tickets before and we hated it. It was extremely loud. I would much rather be in the VIP area that is about halfway up but we dont absolutely "love" any artist so I am sure it would be different for your wife.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:26 PM
<<---"Shadow"---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose350 View Post
Yeah, thats not going to make it any easier.

I am lucky enough to know one of those people. Me and my girlfriend usually get free tickets to any concert that comes to town. So.......... I hope George and Reba come to Birmingham

And on another note. I have had front row tickets before and we hated it. It was extremely loud. I would much rather be in the VIP area that is about halfway up but we dont absolutely "love" any artist so I am sure it would be different for your wife.
Hahaha. Let me tell ya- My wife is a Reba FREAK! Front Row may end up being bad, but I sure would like to give her the chance to find out.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea71 View Post
Hahaha. Let me tell ya- My wife is a Reba FREAK! Front Row may end up being bad, but I sure would like to give her the chance to find out.
haha Then she will love it! But seriously, if you do get front row I would recommend ear plugs. It might not be to bad though, when I was on front row I was at a Kenny Chesney concert and he is a little more "pop" than Reba or George.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:32 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I would suggest the VIP experience, but man is it expensive. lots of perks tho......
Old 11-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianstew View Post
I would suggest the VIP experience, but man is it expensive. lots of perks tho......
I will agree. The tickets we get are usually VIP. We get a better parking spot, food before the concert, and out seats are at a table with real chairs and a waitress. We dont get backstage stuff but thats cool with us. We arent going to complain about free VIP tickets!
Old 11-28-2009, 06:39 PM
COME ON...ONE TIME!!

I have NEVER been able to get front row to anything. even when I was on the phone with ticketmaster before they went all automated. I called just as soon as my watch tipped 10 am on a saturday. Not even a chance for front row at that point. I would sugggest looking up a country station from that area and calling them and seeing if they maybe are running a promotion for the tickets. I know radio stations up here get all the great seats before the public can buy em.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:00 PM
<<---"Shadow"---

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVAC SuperTech View Post
I have NEVER been able to get front row to anything. even when I was on the phone with ticketmaster before they went all automated. I called just as soon as my watch tipped 10 am on a saturday. Not even a chance for front row at that point. I would sugggest looking up a country station from that area and calling them and seeing if they maybe are running a promotion for the tickets. I know radio stations up here get all the great seats before the public can buy em.

Just went and looked. Got some of the country stations in Knoxville wrote down. Thanks for the idea.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.