Not something I normally post... but oh well. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wives/ Girlfriends/ Kids Forum For all the people that put up with the addiction to get addicted themselves!!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 09:42 PM
scuffs *****

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Tyler
Not something I normally post... but oh well.

Most of you know that I am going to school for law enforcement, what most of you don't know is I am also an EMT-B and I work part-time volunteer EMT.
My best friends fiance has been having some issue with her Mom... she has cancer and its progressed way to far to help and her Mom is not close to anyone on the family except her.

Last night we had a mutual aid dispatch to someplace I've never even heard of but off we went. I got to the address and we found a suicide on scene. After waiting on the coroner the patient was identified as my best friends fiance's Mother. To my knowledge she doesn't even know it yet. I'm absolutley heart broken b/c him and her are both my best friends. I was at their house when I left and they are eager to know who had done themselves in, but I don't know if I should tell her.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2009, 09:47 PM
PMR = JUNK

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake
Sorry to hear that man. Don't know what to say but if ya need to give me a call.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Is it even worth it???

Send a message via AIM to ABOBB Send a message via Yahoo to ABOBB
Tyler...

just keep quiet. You can be supportive afterward, but it's best if you let the police break the news to them, especially with things happening this late at night.

That's my advice at least. The police, if they handle things properly, will have trained people available to handle this.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Wow that is touchy. I think you should tell them. They are gonna hear soon I think they would rather hear from you than a stranger.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:51 PM
scuffs *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOBB View Post
Tyler...

just keep quiet. You can be supportive afterward, but it's best if you let the police break the news to them, especially with things happening this late at night.

That's my advice at least. The police, if they handle things properly, will have trained people available to handle this.
The Sherriff there seemed to know the family well, and he thought I should tell her. Her Dad is on his way back from NM or something and hasn't told her yet either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by szyd View Post
Wow that is touchy. I think you should tell them. They are gonna hear soon I think they would rather hear from you than a stranger.
I'm just not sure yet.
PMR = JUNK

Tough call on whether or not to tell them. I really don't know man. Either way is gonna have its problems.
scuffs *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Sorry to hear that man. Don't know what to say but if ya need to give me a call.
I've pretty much said all I really can. Not sure what else to talk about.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:53 PM
scuffs *****

Quote:
Tough call on whether or not to tell them. I really don't know man. Either way is gonna have its problems.
Yeah I know. She is already upset because its really her sisters fault. She has been with some douche for 6 years now, and they are getting married and she told her Mom she couldnt come to the wedding and it really tore her Mom up.

And her sister walways treated her like crap and we all including the authorities that she pushed her over the edge.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:57 PM
PMR = JUNK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Yeah I know. She is already upset because its really her sisters fault. She has been with some douche for 6 years now, and they are getting married and she told her Mom she couldnt come to the wedding and it really tore her Mom up.

And her sister walways treated her like crap and we all including the authorities that she pushed her over the edge.
That really sucks.

I wish i knew what to say, but you know me well enough to know that having the right thing to say isn't my specialty. But like i said, my phones always on if ya need some advice or anything. Not like i have much of that to offer but whatever.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:05 PM
scuffs *****

Quote:
That really sucks.

I wish i knew what to say, but you know me well enough to know that having the right thing to say isn't my specialty. But like i said, my phones always on if ya need some advice or anything. Not like i have much of that to offer but whatever.
Thanks buddy, I know your always around. But for now lets just kick one back. Its what she would want though, I do know that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.