Looking For Shop In SE WI To Do Mods - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 09:59 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looking For Shop In SE WI To Do Mods

Hey Guys, 2008 F-250 Crew Cab Lariat 4X4 6.4L ALL STOCK

I'm rapidly approaching 100,000 miles, and the expiration of my engine warranty. I'd like to ask my Badger Brothers here on Powerstroke.org to offer suggestions for Mods, and a quality place to have them done. For the sake of argument, act as if money isn't your first consideration. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2013, 02:53 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Re: Looking For Shop In SE WI To Do Mods

I like going here http://www.perfdiesel.com/ they are up by green bay. I would delete DPF but keep the pipe. Down pipe, turbo socks, CAI- from S&B, CAC pipe, find a tuner fast H&S minn they are going fast that do the deletes.

Sent from the can!
Old 02-06-2013, 05:49 AM
Turbos = Witchcraft

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Where in SE WI are you. Most counties in in the area around Milwaukee, require emissions testing on Diesels newer than 2007, so any DPF equipped vehicles. I would check that out before you go and delete the truck. I don't know the process for the emissions testing on diesels, but I am not sure if a tuner is able to trick their equipment into thinking the truck's emissions equipment is working properly. If you are going to delete and tune the truck, performance diesel in Green Bay is a good choice. You could also check out Hucksdorf diesel in Franklin. They may be able to give you some more insight on the emissions testing in the area. Another place I recommend is Diesel Dr. in Platteville. I have had good experiences with all three.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:09 PM

Everything that is done to my truck has been done by Autoworx in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.
They are very reputable around this area, pretty much if you have a diesel truck and want someone who will steer you in the right direction and help you out, this is a dam good place. Always been honest with me and always goes out of his way to get the work done. If you go there, you'll notice the amount of different trucks there weekly getting modifications. Parking lot is full. haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.