Join Date: Apr 2014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
HAPPY FEEDBACK FRIDAY! Whose up for Trivia Time w/ Tony?
Ok, gonna keep this short and sweet...because reading is over-rated...
2002 F350 Crew Cab/Long-bed/Lariat/COMPLETELY STOCK
Pro-comp 6.5" Suspension lift/Toyo Open Country MT 37x13.5R17/Mickey Thompson Classic III 17X9's with 0.00offset and 5inch backspacing
DD, no hauling, short commutes with a couple of long, ~1000 mile trips spread out.
Questions of mine:
0) Nitto's or Toyo for 95% asphalt DD?
1) Is 0 offset gonna be a problem? I am running 16X7's stock ford wheels now. If I happened to run into a problem...are wheel spacers a bandade until I find a solution...if so what is a high quality brand?
2) If I measure the top of my wheel wells to the ground, I sit about 3-4 inches shorter in the front end. Will it look dumb to lift 6.5" and still not be level? What are my options as far as levelling but still lifting enough to get 37's with plenty of clearance? SEE MY AVATAR PIC.
3) Better shock options than the ES9000's to consider? ...No I don't have the money for coilovers.
4) What kind of other augmentations will I have to do lifting 6.5"s? Extending brake lines? What else?
*** I wanna have the option of running a 35" tire as well on the same wheels, I figured going less wide on a wheel width was best...also to help with clearance? Am I right on this thinking? Rather than going with a 18X10...plus I am a fan of more sidewall.
*** I really like the look of the Mickey Thompson Classic III's....if I can't use them because of the backspace/offset issue...what other makes are out there that look similar?
2002 F350 Super Duty
"Maaa!!!...The meatloaf!!!...We want it now!!!" ~ Chaz