Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Oct 2009
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PVD Wheel Finish. Anybody have any real world feedback?
I found a wheel I like that has a PVD-2 finish that doesn't break the bank. I've read some advertisements about how it is supposed to be better than chrome. I just wanted to hear some real world feedback from anybody that has any experience or knowledge?
How do they hold up in winter (snow/salt, etc.)? Do you have to do a lot to maintain them, or just clean with soap and water? Thanks for any feedback.
I did a search here, and didn't really find any info.
2002 F250 XLT CC 4x4
- Isspro EV gauges (Pyro, Trans temp, Boost)
- Walker BTM Muffler
- 6.0 Liter Transmission Cooler
- '08 Kool-Vue tow mirrors
- Tuff Country 2.5" leveling kit 22962KN
- Factory F350 blocks in the rear
- Readylift 67-2094UB u-bolt kit for the rear
- Moto Metal 970 18x10's w/ -24 offset
- Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx 295/70-18's