Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Oct 2009
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
18x10 w/ -24 offset. Is it too wide for a 2002 w/ level kit?
I have a 2002 F250 that I'm installing a 2.5" leveling kit on it, and possibly some F350 blocks. I was looking at a set of 18x10 wheels that have a -24 offset and 4.5" Backspacing. Haven't completely decided on a tire size yet but possibly a 305/65-18 or 295/70-18. I was wondering if the wheels were going to be too much (too wide/too far out) for just a leveled truck and cause rubbing issues on bumper, etc?
Anybody running similar setup have any input? If you have some pictures to post, that would be great too.
2002 F250 XLT CC 4x4
- Isspro EV gauges (Pyro, Trans temp, Boost)
- Walker BTM Muffler
- 6.0 Liter Transmission Cooler
- '08 Kool-Vue tow mirrors
- Tuff Country 2.5" leveling kit 22962KN
- Factory F350 blocks in the rear
- Readylift 67-2094UB u-bolt kit for the rear
- Moto Metal 970 18x10's w/ -24 offset
- Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx 295/70-18's