What tires to go with!!! Pics Please 305 & 315 on 16's - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wheels, Tires, and Brakes Here's where you can post all your topics and questions about wheels, tires and brakes.
Sponsored by Discount Tire

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2013, 12:57 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What tires to go with!!! Pics Please 305 & 315 on 16's

so ive got a leveled 04 f250, soon to have 350 blocks to get it to sit just right, ive got money set aside for tires but im absolutely torn on what size to get and have been searcing high and low for more pics, i have 285's now and love that i have all the power but they just dont fit the truck right, i have stock lariat wheels and dont plan on upgrading as im a fan of big tires on stock wheels, just me, looking for more pictures of either 305/70/16's or 315 76 16's, like that the 305's are same height so ill keep the mpg and power but cant get a good look on how they will look on the truck, love 315's even though its hard to get a E load range and loose mpg and low end power, thanks ahead of time

btw considering toyo m/t 305 or 315 just cause i have a line on a set of each otherwise its terra grapplers or falken wildpeaks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Serving Our Country!

I don't have them yet but I'm getting 315/75/16 Nitto Trail grapplers. I should have them on within a few weeks after all my other parts get assembled.

Nitto only makes 315's in the trail grappler for the 16's but they are load range E and have the highest max payload of anyother tire in the class. I also have stock lariat rims so once everything is done I'll send you some pics.

Here is the full info on the tire.
Trail Grappler - Trail Terrain Light Truck Radial
Old 12-18-2013, 01:49 PM

Ya I have trail grapplers on my jeep in 37's great tire but dont really need the aggressive tire but the toyos are kinda a local thing that happened to come up.

Heres a pic of my truck for reference
Old 12-18-2013, 02:04 PM
Serving Our Country!

Here is mine as it stands but currently I have 265/75/16's they are also terra grapplers.

Even though you aren't looking for a aggressive look the trail grappler does have a higher max payload I believe.

Also when I went to a tire shop that is reputable in my city, the guy said that the Toyo's are junk and he mainly deals in truck tires.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:30 AM

Here is my truck on stock wheels with 295/75/16 load range E Toyo AT2

Here is my truck with 315/75/16 Load Range E Goodyear Duratracs
Old 12-25-2013, 05:24 PM

Thanks for the pics. Ended up going with 315 mastercrafts. For the price couldnt pass them up. the 305s were actually more expensive. They are only d but still at about 3310lbs so we will see when I pull my jeep next.

Old 12-25-2013, 06:07 PM
Serving Our Country!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xp1ik05 View Post
Thanks for the pics. Ended up going with 315 mastercrafts. For the price couldnt pass them up. the 305s were actually more expensive. They are only d but still at about 3310lbs so we will see when I pull my jeep next.

They look really good. If you don't mind how much did you pay? Also do you experience any rubbing and how big is the noticeable difference in height of the truck?

I still have yet to get all my parts installed and everything and I'm curious as to how much higher it will be.
Old 12-27-2013, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon122 View Post
They look really good. If you don't mind how much did you pay? Also do you experience any rubbing and how big is the noticeable difference in height of the truck?

I still have yet to get all my parts installed and everything and I'm curious as to how much higher it will be.
i paid 850 mounted and balanced, i get a very small rub at full lock but thats it, height eh didnt really notice too much but maybe an inch? i havent put my 350 blocks in yet though so that may change
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.