Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What wheels for my stroke?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Corey@CNCFAB 
#1 ·
I have a set of generic looking black wheels but I want something that is more appealing to me. I was thinking the Rockstar 2s but I haven't seen them in person and from what I have heard they don't look good in person. I am looking for black 20s any insight would be appreciated. Pictures of them would be even better.

The color of my truck is grey and it is a 2004.

#3 ·
I didn't like the old rock stars plus way too many people have them. I would like a wheel I don't see 10 of on the way to the store.

#4 ·
That's what's wrong you want a wheel that you don't see every where, but that's wat happens With good looking wheels...everyone likes them and so you see them a lot....get a wheel you don't see a lot, and more then likely you have a wheel that doesn't look to good....

#5 ·
I don't really like the look of the old rockstars. The new ones I think look good in pictures but from what I have been told they look like *** in person.

#8 ·
I have no dog in the hunt, but MrWheelDeal has the best prices for anything tire/wheel related. Its a bit unconventional but you find what u like fill out the email and if you find it cheaper he will match the prices.

I found my tires cheaper at a different site and wheels at another, sent him the links, then he matched them both then shipped them to me mounted n balanced with all new lug nuts.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.