Never Balance Your Tires Again - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wheels, Tires, and Brakes Here's where you can post all your topics and questions about wheels, tires and brakes.
Sponsored by Discount Tire

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Never Balance Your Tires Again

I have this product called tru balance. Basically bags of compacted material that you pour into your tires. You can do it when mounting on a new rim or just break the bead. It keeps your tires balanced at all times. Compensates for any rocks or mud in your tread unlike weights and lasts the lifetime of the tire. I run it in my 35s and have numerous friends that run it in their 38s and 40s. That's how I found out about it. It was made for larger sized tires and semi tires but im sure it will work in smaller tires too, however I cannot give any input on that because I have only used it in larger tires (35s and up). I run it in my Cooper Discoverer Stts. Also have it in a set of 38 and 40 toyos. Make sure you take off any weights when using this because there is no need for them. Just rotate your tires and they should ride smooth. Another plus if you have some nice wheels and don't want weights stuck on them this can be an alternative. Use one bag per tire.

Last edited by Eric; 05-22-2013 at 07:14 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2013, 06:52 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Will this product also cure acne and athletes foot too?

Spammer
Old 05-22-2013, 06:56 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG Laing View Post
Will this product also cure acne and athletes foot too?

Spammer
lol how am I spammer? and idk you could try rubbin it on there see what it does
Old 05-22-2013, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullin' View Post
lol how am I spammer? and idk you could try rubbin it on there see what it does
Considering that you just joined, you have 2 posts and you're trying to sell something leads people to believe that
Old 05-22-2013, 07:07 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Considering that you just joined, you have 2 posts and you're trying to sell something leads people to believe that
Very true. Well yall can google it then if you want you can look up balance beads or equal or anything similar you put it in your tires and keeps them balanced. Just showin everybody an alternative to weights. But yeah im not a spammer. Thanks for the welcome
Old 05-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

So Iv been here quite a few times just never registered. I own a powerstroke myself and have experienced little tricks and tips and just about everything related to my truck. I finally registered and decide to share something me and other people came across that has helped a lot, and I decided to post it in the classifieds which I assume is where you list things you have for sell. So I do that and explain what I have and I get bashed and called a spammer and get my posts edited. Awesome. I also have some factory radios from my trucks when I replaced with a double din. If I post that in here too will I also be called a spammer? I'm not just trying to sell what I have but also suggesting other products that are similar to help some people out with oversize tires. And this is what I get. Sorry I havnt been a member for years and can't afford the premium memberships. If that's what it takes to get a little respect. Guess If I'm a spammer might as well delete this whole thing then and ban me from ever coming back...
Old 05-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
In the coc (code of conduct), it says that multiples of an item are considered commercial sales. You have to be a vendor to sell commercially. If you have a "couple" of stock radios, you're welcome to sell them.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:06 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
In the coc (code of conduct), it says that multiples of an item are considered commercial sales. You have to be a vendor to sell commercially. If you have a "couple" of stock radios, you're welcome to sell them.
I have 2 radios and 10 bags left but ok.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:14 PM

I thought this thread would have been deleted by now.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:19 PM

Aside from the op trying to sell this stuff....balancing beads have been around a while and I was recommended by other members to use them. I am going the airsoft route.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.