Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Oct 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Just installed 35x12.50x20 on 2008 F250 NO LIFT OR LEVELING KIT!!! pics included
I just installed my Pro Comp AT 35x12.50x20 tires on my factory KR 20" wheels. I have 100% stock suspension with Bilstein 5100's. The truck rides great and looks soo much better. The only other mod to the wheels i want to do is run a 1/2" spacer on the rear wheels. I did trim the inner fender just a bit with a razor blade knife.
I will be selling my take off tires too, i want them GONE!!!
2009 F450 King Ranch 4x4 CCLB Dually
- H&S Mini Maxxx Hot Damn 300 tune
- AirDog 2 165
- S&B intake
- afe 4" Race Downpipe
- afe DPF, Cat, and Muff Delete
- Sinister Complete EGR Delete
- BD Performance Intercooler Boots Double Clamped
- Mag Hytech Tran Pan
- All Redline Synthetics
- Ravelco so this truck does not get STOLEN like my last!!!