Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Need Quick advice on Tires and Wheels

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  WydOpen 
#1 ·
I'm a total noob and posted this originally in the wrong section, but decided to ask it in this section:

Tomorrow after work i will be getting new tires and im thinking of getting some new wheels as well. Would love to upgrade to 37's from 35's but know that with a 6 inch lift, many people rub while turning. My question is if I were to get 20x12 et -44 fuel hostage wheels, would the extreme offset put the wheel out far enough to clear the fender.

I haven 't decided on either toyo open country's or nitto trail grapplers yet.

#2 ·
Oh and my rig is a 2005 F350 SRW CC LB w/ 6in Lift. I currently have 35's w/ 20's, but the offset on the 20's are +18 and are rubbing the front shock of the dual shocks.

#4 ·
So 37/13.50/20 would work with 20x12 et -44 without rubbing?.... Just confirming

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#7 ·
I'm running a 6" lift with 22x11 XD Monsters and 37x13.50-22 Toyo M/T's. This was all done by the previous owner and it looks like they did a little bit of trimming. There is no rubbing at full tilt of the steering left/right on even pavement, but does rub if I have any amount of articulation in the suspension. The 22x11 Monsters have -44 offset, so that equates to 4.25" backspace.

My Toyos are getting close to the end of their tread life and I'm contemplating on going with a set of 22x12 American Force Justice or Judge Super Singles and running a 35" A/T tire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.