Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

what size tires on a 2inch leveling kit

3K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  jdman49 
#1 ·
i have a 2003 f 250 king ranch 4x4 and im going to get new tires i have 265 75 16s on there now and i was thinking of getting 285 75 16s do you think it will look good with a leveling kit on there? any and all feedback is greatly appreciated

#2 ·
I went with 33's and they only rubbed the wheel well when they were brand new for about 10 miles worth of left and right turns until it cleared up. Im happy with them and get good mileage. Depends what you want. I wouldn't do 35's. Bad mileage, bad axle wrap, bad rubbing if on a level kit leaf spring truck.jmo.

Sent from my droidx using autoguide app

#3 ·
so what size you think? you think 285 isnt good?

#4 ·
285's shouldnt be too bad because they are narrow i wouldnt go 315's but i think 285 wont rub. jmo.

#5 ·
alright you think a leveling kit would make too much space

#7 ·
if you look there are people on here runnin 315 75 stock

#6 ·
because im wanting to put a leveling kit on there but i think im sticking with the stock king ranch 16 inch rims so how big would you go

#9 ·
i think i might go with a 305 70 16 with my leveling kit?

#11 ·
#12 ·
personally i have an 04 f-350 i want a custom diesel 2.7" leveling kit and intend to run 305/70 R16 dunlop fierce attitudes but thats my personal preferance i like bigger tires with a nice full wheel well but i like some room in there too thats why i chose what i chose

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.