Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

305's or 315's Leveling Kit

12K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  mts678 
#1 ·
Got an 03 with Leveling kit looking into new rubbers. Not quite decided if i want to get 305s or 315s (if theyll even fit.) Just looking for pics or solid opinions on what size you guys are runnin on with a Leveling kit.

#2 ·
Youve left out some info. Thats just width of a tire.....aspect ratio plus your rim diameter will tell you how tall.
305/25.4 is your width
multiply that by the next number so if it was 70, then multiply by .70 (dont forget the decimal in front. That number will give you sidewall height.
multiply that by 2 and then add rim diameter....
A truck i was looking at had 325.60.20s on it leveled. thats a 35. 13. 20

#4 ·
There was a guy on here that had 305/45/22's on a '99-'02 F250 with the rear lowered to match the 2WD front. It looked great.

#5 ·
Since nobody's really answering your question..here's a couple pics of mine, 03 leveled 315 75 16's toyo m/ts

my leveling kit, custom diesel 2.7"

same tire before leveling kit

#7 ·
:thumb:I've been looking at the custom diesel's 2.7" for my 04 how hard was it to install? how are they to deal with? do you ever ger rubbing with the 35's? its either that or built my own but noone seems to have any info on building their own:dunno:

#6 ·
Also no trimming, slight rub full lock on leaf, but only when articulating

This post has been deleted
#11 ·
i have a 03 king ranch f250 4x4 leaf spring in front i am getting a leveling kit this week and i think im putting 305 70 16s on there with the stock king ranch rims. i seen some pics it looks good. still havent fully decided. i work in the oil field so i need to get this done asap.. what yall think about the set up? also any comments about pro comp leveling kits?

#13 ·
No problem

#14 ·
These are 305/65/18 BF Goodrich All Terrain TA KO's with a leveling kit. They don't rub at all. Next time I'll go 35's for a little taller stance but overall I'm pleased with it.

#15 ·
I have an 08 F350 with a 2" leveling kit, fender flairs and 35x12.50x20 Durun terrian grabbers on 20" Eagle alloys.

:ford:Jim

#21 ·
Maybe a smudge rougher ride, but overall not bad. Steering is all fine as well

#19 ·
I bought this truck already with the leveling kit and wheels & tires. So i'm not sure what exact spec on the leveling kit is or who it was bought from. The tires are 325/60/20..Here's a few pics:

#20 ·
Wheel width and backspace (offest) will determine if it will fit or not. I have 315/75 BFGs on a 16X10 Eagle wheel (4.25 BS I think) that I can stuff into the fender if the tires are turned on a 6 inch lift pulling into a parking lot. As the sheetmetal folds, the problem should be self correcting. I also put a spacer between the frame and the bumper after my 365/65-16 Toyos pulled the plastic trim off of my bumper on the same wheels.

A narrow wheel is great for no contact issues, but I would strongly urge you to NOT inflate to 50psi unless you want it to wear out in the center first. Run some chalk across the tread (for best results use NEW tires) and adjust psi until no chalk remains after a few rotations. My Toyos were bald in the middle because I hadn't figures this out yet. 40 psi on my BFGs seems to have the best contact patch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.