Newbie question!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wheels, Tires, and Brakes Here's where you can post all your topics and questions about wheels, tires and brakes.
Sponsored by Discount Tire

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Newbie question!!

Hi everybody I'm a new member and thanks in advance for all the info I've already received from the org . I've got 05 F250 ext cab short bed , dark blue with tan on the bottom and I'm wondering if anybody has any pics of my color with aftermarket wheels and tires

I saw a black and tan F250 with the black and machined rockstars and I thought they looked really good just not sure about my color ?

If you have any pics post em please cause I can't seem to find any , they don't have to be those specific wheels just kinda curious as what would look good with the blue and tan

I've even thought about the stock 20's if anybody has pics of those with my color too that would be nice just not sure if I wanna keep my 17's or change

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2011, 07:02 PM
Illiana Chapter Director

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05F2506.0 View Post
Hi everybody I'm a new member and thanks in advance for all the info I've already received from the org . I've got 05 F250 ext cab short bed , dark blue with tan on the bottom and I'm wondering if anybody has any pics of my color with aftermarket wheels and tires

I saw a black and tan F250 with the black and machined rockstars and I thought they looked really good just not sure about my color ?

If you have any pics post em please cause I can't seem to find any , they don't have to be those specific wheels just kinda curious as what would look good with the blue and tan

I've even thought about the stock 20's if anybody has pics of those with my color too that would be nice just not sure if I wanna keep my 17's or change

Thanks
I have the same issue. I see a ton of wheels that I like but then picture it on my truck and change my mind. That color scheme really throws things off.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:02 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I think that wheels with any black in them might look a little goofy with that color scheme of a truck. I would say go with chrome
Old 12-18-2011, 06:00 PM
First 6.7 PS Destroyer

With the 2 tone you really are limited with what wheels will look right on it. Black wouldn't go for sure unless you got rid of the tan. Can't go wrong with chrome or silver though.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:14 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Well that's what I thought . I'm gonna have to stick with my wheels or see what it cost to get the tan painted blue . I really wanted a gray truck but this truck is the cleanest truck I could find and already had the egr deleted and SCT tuner , banks intercooler and intake so I bought it , i'll probably wind up painting it all blue cause I'm just not much on chrome wheels .

Anybody have pics of dark blue ext cabs?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.