Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What wheels are these!
Does anybody know what kind of wheels these are? I like the look of them. They remind me of the 2007 factory 20" 5 spoke superduty wheels.
I think they would look good on my Excursion.
Dodge : Ram 3500 Dodge : Ram 3500 | eBay
2002 7.3L Excursion Limited 4x4
- 21"/11"/21" Vision X Xmitter Prime light bars (47,000 lumens)
- Edge CS Monitor
- Tymar intake
- Fumoto Quick Drain Valve
- Coolant filter, ELC, 203* T-stat and billet housing
- Riff Raff boots
- PHP Chip (Stock, 80DD, 100Race, Whisper Mode, 80Tow, Smoke Show)
- F350 leafs front and back
- Hellwig rear sway bar, Bilstein 5100's
- LT275/65R20 Durtrac's on 20" King Ranch wheels
- Fred Goeske 2" steel wheel adapters
- Genuine Larry B's Denso starter
Last edited by Tempsho; 11-13-2011 at 01:54 AM.