37" AT Tires who's running them - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Wheels, Tires, and Brakes Here's where you can post all your topics and questions about wheels, tires and brakes.
Sponsored by Discount Tire

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 04:53 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
37" AT Tires who's running them

I am thinking of going to a 37" AT tire for a 20" wheel. And i am looking for some feed back on how you liked what you've ran and how long they have lasted. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2011, 08:17 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I had 37'' inch AT's on a 20'' wheel didnt ride very good. I bought 18'' wheels and bought 37'' nitto grappler AT. Rides alot better. I was told I would get 30,000 miles but already drove about 14,000 tires still look new, just how your drive on them and keep them rotated
Old 02-20-2011, 01:34 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Your truck is beautiful by the way.. love the matching headache rack! Ive always had mud tires or swampers, but i did run as set of 35 BFG A/Ts for about 10k and they road so nice and quite... the traction was great, exceptional on snow and icy roads as i ran them as my snow tires in Alaska for years
Old 02-21-2011, 05:55 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Im running 37/12.50/20 BFG AT on my stock wheels i couldnt tell much of a difference from stock goodyears. Ive only been running the for about 5k miles now so as far as how long they will last i cant tell ya. Ive been through several sets of these tires in a smaller size and i think they are the best AT out there.
Old 02-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Let's go B's!!!!

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
IMO you can't beat the ATZ's for an all terrain tire. The tread depth on them is insane, and they wear very well.

Old 02-22-2011, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjock15 View Post
Your truck is beautiful by the way.. love the matching headache rack! Ive always had mud tires or swampers, but i did run as set of 35 BFG A/Ts for about 10k and they road so nice and quite... the traction was great, exceptional on snow and icy roads as i ran them as my snow tires in Alaska for years
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
IMO you can't beat the ATZ's for an all terrain tire. The tread depth on them is insane, and they wear very well.

Do they make them in a 37x13.50x20?

anybody run the toyo open country AT?
Old 02-22-2011, 04:13 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

The Mickey Thompson ATZ comes in a 35x13.50x20, 36x15.50x20, and a 38x15.50x20. The 38 on their website actually measures 37.6 mesaured on a 12" wheel. I have seen a set of the 36x15.50x20 on a truck and they look awesome! Hope this helps.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:16 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

BTW your truck looks awesome as it is! I would love to have those wheels on my truck!
Old 07-24-2011, 11:59 AM
Serving Our Country!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BigRedPowerstroke View Post
Im running 37/12.50/20 BFG AT on my stock wheels i couldnt tell much of a difference from stock goodyears. Ive only been running the for about 5k miles now so as far as how long they will last i cant tell ya. Ive been through several sets of these tires in a smaller size and i think they are the best AT out there.
You wouldnt happen to have pics would you?
Old 07-24-2011, 12:58 PM

well i just put a set of 325/60/20 goodyear dura tracs on. They are bigger then my 35x12.50x20 toyos i just took off. I like the ride and look of these, also they are way better in rain then the toyo's were. they should be a good snow tire as well. not a 37 but a 36x13x20 but i got some rubbing issues when full lock and hitting a bump or something. so i am going to do an icon tei spacer. I think if i had my old wheels with less of a neg off set i would of been fine, but a 20x10 with a -25 os puts the tire out there.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.