Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Tan colored trucks with wheels.....

26K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  dkbmx256 
#1 ·
I have an 02 tan crew cab SB with black bottom and I'm trying to decide if I should go with black and chrome/machined or chrome wheels.. I would like to see some pics of both style wheels on tan with black trucks... It would really help me out! Im going to do a 6 inch lift with 35's and 20x12 wheels....Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Im in the same boat as you bud but im keeping my stock wheels and powder-coating them, i think it looks great

#5 ·
Nice truck, Toprat. I like those wheels!

#7 ·
hey man, i got a tan truck with black bottom and just threw on some KMC black wheels and 35' trail grapplers. You can kind of see it in my avatar. I'll post some pics tonight

#9 ·
here are a few. i went for the black look on my truck, throwin on a black bull guard and harley head lights. either way you go its hard to make these trucks look bad.

PS- i have since removed the chrome door handle covers as well, so they are all black now.

Attachments

#13 ·
na man, i looked everywhere for one. i was alittle worried to it would be built cheap, but that thing is just as well built as a westin which i use to have and will never over pay for one of those again. 4 simple bolts and your done.

#15 ·
^^ Those welds looked awesome, you should have kept them and threw some 37's on. I hope you got a lot for them when you sold them because there dam near impossible to find.

#20 ·
I finally decided on wheels. I picked some chrome wheels out and should be gettin them in a few days. 20x10 fuel hostages also but chrome...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.