Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Jacksonville, fl F250 repair shops

9K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  dave75d 
#1 ·
I am new to the area and would appreciate if someone could recommend to me a recommended diesel repair business.
Thank you

#12 ·
going to meet him this afternoon. The estimated cost is less than half of what I expected. ICP, IPR, and HPOP all getting replaced, as well as the rear hard brake line. I am not in a hurry for my stuff, as I drive a 1500 daily. He hopes to have it back to me Saturday or Sunday, but he want's to drive it to make sure everything is running. Remember, I bought the truck not driving, so the diagnostic is ongoing.

#14 · (Edited)
The mechanic's name is Tom. He does this on the side, but I am thoroughly impressed with his work. He brought the truck back to me this morning, and we test drove it together. It needs some suspension work, (which I will do), but the truck runs and sounds great.
His phone # is (904) 288-1463. Send him a text first, tell him Big D gave you the number.
I'll recommend him for anyone needing 7.3 work done.
He lives off Baymeadows Road and Southside, about 2 blocks north of the Home Depot

#16 ·
Good morning. Just wanted to update for my guy in J-ville. He just got out of back surgery 2 months ago, so he's getting back in the swing of things.
Jacksonville guys that need a great mechanic, use phone #
(904) 450-0285. Name is Tom R. (not putting last name to protect the innocent. LOL.
Make sure you tell him Dave sent ya. Trying to help out the guys who don't want dealer prices, and somebody who will do it right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.