Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Too linex or not to Linex

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  STRKTHS73 
#1 ·
Just trying to get opinions on linex who has it and there likes dislikes before i spend the money

#2 ·
linex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have it in my truck and love it. its body color matched to my lower tan. its tuff as hell, i still looks like new. plus stuff doesn't slide around in back like those stupid plastic liners

#3 ·
i have it in my truck, and its pretty nice black in color.....dont have to worry about bangin up the truck....and so far seems pretty tuff.....but unlike above mine still allows stuff to slide around...i know that there is different kinds and im thinkin that i have the slick kind instead of non slick...

#4 ·
yea mines pretty gripy. i dont know if you can get different types:dunno:

#6 ·
Holy cow I didnt eve know urs was linexed! very sharp! :thumb: I want to do that with mine but have it done in grey/silver when I paint mine sonic blue or tan like yours if I go black. Awesome stuff man! How much did it run you?

#7 ·
if you could i would go with rhino liner iv had line x in 2 of my previous trucks an rhino liner in my last in my line x always started to peel off after a while and my rhino line was thicker an more rubbery so nothing slid even when it was really cold, IMO i would do rhino over line x anyday

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.