WV org Chapter?????

11K views 75 replies 20 participants last post by  WV Stud 
#1 ·
We are trying to see if there is enough interest to start a WV chapter?:dunno:
Any WVians interested please respond?????:thumb:
I mean come on even the Buckeyes have one!!:doh:
OK Jake and Tyler that was a joke..........:crazy:

#2 ·
Im in....Come on lets get this goin....we need one...

#3 ·
:bump::bump::liar::hyper::hyper::hyper::stump::grd::grd::beer::beer::drinking4::drinking4::*******::*******::*******::drinking3::drinking3::50cal::nunu::nunu::cowboy::nutkick::hunter:
The above smiley represent WV hillbillies!:wink[3]:

#5 ·
Yes, we do need one! I was starting to think no one in WV got on here!

#12 ·
I'm in Morgantown.

Can't wait to see the logo! :woot: And I have no idea whats needed to get a chapter started.

#8 ·
James I have been workin on a logo its comin along when I get it done ill post it on here..looks like you have done good on startin the forum...

#9 ·
Not me, WE........
We will all work together. I think about a WV chapter all the time. I live in Ripley there are lots of farms and tons of PSD's. We need our own chapter.
Can't wait to see your logo!
I'm out til tomorrow.

#10 ·
I have a logo made up....but I cant get it to load on to here...PM me with your email and i will try to send it that way...

#26 ·
1. We need a bare minimum of 5 people that are good standing members of the .org.
2.We must meet AT LEAST once per year.
3. We need to come up with a name and logo for our chapter
4. Each memeber must display the logo on their truck
5. Everything we do must still follow the .org's COC
6. We need a president, vice president, and a chapter historian.

None of the officers can be a staff member. When you gte it all rolling you shoot the info to ABOBB. He will review all of the info and let you know if you are good to go. It takes persistence to get a chapter going. The best guys to talk to about it are the CPA guys.

#16 ·
Im not sure it will work this way but try it and let me know...im tryin to find another way to get it on here...i have also got a local decal shop to make them....15 a piece but i might be able to get them cheaper if we get more....C:\Users\Gateway Customer\Desktop\Hillbilly Strokers_files\slide0001.htm

#17 ·
well scratch that way i tried it and it wont work...lol still tryin to figure it out..

#18 ·
Can you take a picture of it and post or email it?
I have read on other post they have cards they pass out, if we did that we could add members to the org and our chapter. Anyone with a PSD would be crazy not to be here!

#19 ·
Yellow Logo Electric blue Brand
Here it is hope i got it right this time...i want some feedback on what you think and maybe some changes...:icon_ford:

#20 ·
:doh: Our Marshall Fans will hate it! :hehe:
I'm neutral on sports, but there are plenty who wouldn't have that decal on their truck. :dunno: Please don't take that as criticism......
What do you guys and gals think?
I PMd Josh, he said he'd stop here this evening and give us advice on getting started.

#21 ·
hahah i never even thought of it that way i was after the wv not so much mountaineers lol...im open for any changes we can come up with...so lets see what everyone else thinks and we can change it if need be

#22 ·
I am no good with photoshop..... Don't even have it. LOL
I was thinking something with the state outline and STROKERS big and recognizable?
Maybe a big buck in it somewhere? But that is just my idea. We need to get some different ones, then once we get going we can vote on the one everyone likes??????

#23 ·
yea i agree we all need to come up with one and then vote...

#24 ·
Also, it's almost impossible to get permission to use the flying WV as a logo. I got to WVU and am Vice President of the American Fisheries Society and we tried to get a logo passed that had the Flying WV filled with fish and they wouldn't do it - not even for a university club!

I design logos for companies and organizations. I'm going up to PA for the weekend but come next week I can try to come up with something!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.