Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Calling all Hillbillies

15K views 120 replies 59 participants last post by  JER-1 
#1 ·
GET-R-DONE:gun:all you hillbilly brothers and sisters! Don't tell me I'm the only one here:eek:

#32 ·
Droped out of school, have my G.E.D (Got 'Er Did), Chew tabaker, Cant spell, and love to kill everything! Where does that put me?

#36 ·
Always good to have more country guys (and gals) Yall need to just move to west virginia!

#37 ·
I live in Logan, Wv home of the coalfields... 30 mins south of charleston..

#38 ·
Im from Logan,Wv..The Coalfields....about 30 mins south of charleston...

#41 ·
Madison and Logan here:icon_ford:

#42 ·
I'm just a ******* that grew up in the wrong state, but i'm goin to WVU next year!!! GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

#43 ·
well how bout us cowboys are we welcome if i ever make it out that way???

#45 ·
Whats up neighbor!? Post up some pics!

#46 ·
im just a good old fashion country boy, with a house in the city. but nothing beats goin out to the farm for a relaxation period.........

#50 ·
NOW I KNOW!

Now I know what I am! I live on a 1/4 mile dead end road with no mail or paper delivery. Last one to get power after a storm. Have 7 vehicles in the yard (not all of 'em run). A groundhog lives in the house and two pet deer in the yard. Check out YouTube - Deer and Groundhog Gone Tame
I'm a dang hillbilly!

Oh yeah....this is my 100th post! :crazy:

Birthdays the 3rd but you don't have to get me anything!

#51 ·
Wheeling, WV just checked in.

#55 ·
Im from Logan, WV

#59 ·
:popcorn::drinking4:

#61 ·
STOPING BY TO SAY HELLO .HELL YEAH FOUR THE ******** & HILLBILLYS .FROM NORTH ARK. :icon_ford:

#66 ·
It's by the same dude that ate nothing but McDonalds for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 30 days straight and made a documentary called SUPER SIZE ME.
It was a pretty good eye opening movie!

I don't care too much for the term "*******" because around here it's always applied to the people who're in personality limbo and go out of their way to act country or "*******". The majority of which, I've noticed, are pretty ignorant and loud due in part to wanting to be seen or heard...

Too many people nowadays wanting to be what Jeff Foxworthy or Larry the Cable Guy talk about...

That being said, I never let myself be oriented with the word "*******" if it's brought up.

I can read and write.
I graduated high school.
I dip...but I brush my teeth and goto the dentist.
The only carhartt(sp?) item in my wardrobe is a jacket for my work uniform
I don't run around with a Confederate flag screamin' "GIT-R-DONE"
...I actually know the history behind that flag beyond General Lee and the tune "Dixie" played by someone's horn.

I prefer the term "good ol' boy"...
...which basically means I'm a *******, minus the obnoxious, ignorant loud part.
:thumb:
This whole post is pretty well written! :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.