ATTENTION CALI MEMBERS - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
West Coast Strokers California Chapter Area

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 07:34 PM
ARMY MOM!!!!

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to korg70kbc
ATTENTION CALI MEMBERS

Ok here we go.....

Its time to get on with the nominations for North & South.....here are the requirements of the chapter.
__________________________________________________ __________
NEW Chapter Rules
__________________________________________________ __________
here are some quotes from Terri AKA Granny-the Lady mod

"We have a forum set up for the chapter directors and asst. directors to get together and share ideas and help each other grow their respective chapters. If there is anything I can do to help just let me know. ABOBB and I both work with the chapters now.

There are 3 officers, Director, Asst. Director, and Historian. Some call them President and VP. Or you can just do the north and south thing like the Keystone group does. We built the chapters as a way for folks to get together away from the computers and have fun and make new friends. I hope this helps. "

Are yall going to stay under the umbrella of the West Coast Strokers?
this needs to be addressed, so southern peeps you need to make this decision or stay as WCS......

If so, then all you have to do is elect officers for each sub-chapter and submit them to me. As far as what they do, well they are the leaders of the group. They will help in planning gtg's and such. There also needs to be a Historian for each group. This can be several people. They are responsible for taking pictures and such of the gtg's. There is a forum for the directors/asst. directors that will help them get started.The other directors are always willing to lend a hand and I, as well as the rest of the staff are always willing to help. Let me know what else I can do. I hope I have helped answer your questions.
Does the pres/director need to be involved in any Org forums with staff on a monthly basis or ?.\
ie: do you guys meet online & discuss things at a specified time or do u just email each pres with org info?

No, we don't meet with them. If there is anything that needs to be relayed to them it would be sent to them but as far as I know there has never been anything sent to any of the directors. They are just responsible for the leadership of the chapter as any club president would be. They are usually the ones who sends out the PMs to the members about gtg's and such. The directors/asst. directors have the ability to PM 50 people at a time. It is not really a hard thing to do, just take a little time.

The forum for the directors/asst. directors is not visible to the general population. You have to be accectped into that usergroup. It is like a special usergroup, such as the military or the premium group. Once you have the officers elected, they will request this through their user CP panel and I will approve them into the group and they will have access into that forum. "
__________________________________________________ ___________

OK, so NOW you know what is expected of you so lets get on with nominations......DO NOT Nominate SupercrutyPS, as he can't do it.....

So, lets get on with it & nominate North & South....

I will start with the South, I nominate Raul for director of the south!! & Javi (?) as assistant director don't know anyone else to nominate for historian

hope this makes sense to you all. if not pm me with ?'s lets try to keep this thread focused
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2010, 09:22 PM
Super Duper Duty

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I could probably be historian for the north, just not sure as deployments and such could get in the way of it. if someone else wants it feel free
Old 10-13-2010, 10:42 PM
ARMY MOM!!!!

I don't mind if no one else does......it can be held by others also, as long as we get pics for the org during meets,

thanks for volunteering
Old 10-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Can There be more than one historian?
Old 10-13-2010, 10:56 PM
ARMY MOM!!!!

Gabriel, did u read ??? :
There also needs to be a Historian for each group. This can be several people. They are responsible for taking pictures and such of the gtg's.
yes, we have one main one then whoever is where ever can do it.....read what Terri sent
so far, I've been the only historian, but there has been only one get together, HOPEFULLY we can change that
You guys all live close to eachother so I hope to see more pics of your get togethers.....
Old 10-13-2010, 11:01 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Laurie for getting this together.

As far as staying under WCS, I think we should do that. I don't see why we can't keep the name even though we are dividing the state. 1) Many of have bought the WCS logo and displayed them on the truck. Keeping it WCS would save those members money. 2) If we were to change it, we'd all have to spend money on new decals.

For the North Director - I nominate Laurie! She's done a great job guiding us through this phase of our chapter and has been an integral part of our chapter for quite a while.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Ahh I see, missed that part. I wouldnt mind being a Co-historian, take pics and document anything WCS related.

I take pretty good pix, and could present high quality pix for the WCS section.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:13 PM
ARMY MOM!!!!

Thanks Daryl.....
as far as the name changing, I want to keep WCS, but its up to the south on what they want. I gave them the option to change it & will hook them up with Larry if they want change, but I'm not changing MY stickers...do they even come off
Old 10-13-2010, 11:20 PM
ARMY MOM!!!!

oh yeah, I nominate Jordan OR Gabriel the posting fiend for something, director or assistant, he is here all the time too I just want this to work dont care how

Last edited by korg70kbc; 10-13-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:21 PM
ARMY MOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95f350powerstroke5spd View Post
Ahh I see, missed that part. I wouldnt mind being a Co-historian, take pics and document anything WCS related.

I take pretty good pix, and could present high quality pix for the WCS section.
can you make a banner for our meet?? we could hang it between trees behind the trucks then take a group shot.....
can't wait, except, I can't remember where we are going.....getting exciting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.