In cali for Xmas need some help! Need a socal vendor! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
West Coast Strokers California Chapter Area

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
In cali for Xmas need some help! Need a socal vendor!

Hey guys I am in socal (temecula, murietta area) for about a week. I had a terrible trip up here from oklahoma. My front brake rotars got warped and my front end needs re aligned bad! I put a leveling kit on the truck along time ago but I usally only haul my gn flatbed with the truck but on this trip I hauled a 2 horse sundowner BP FULL of christmas presents and two horses. Since its a bumper pull it really lifted up on my front end and the truck walked all over the road the whole way here. Oh I also have a 100gal diesel tank full of fuel in the bed. It looks like im going to going back through some storms so I want to get the truck steering and stoping good. I won a set of ebc yellow stuff pads from a discount tire giveaway and I had them behind my seat. I am looking for a good brake and alighment shop to get some work done. Also is there any vendors on here from socal that have a dual steering stabalizer in stock for a 08. Thanks guys and hope you all have a great Xmas!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2009, 06:39 PM

Bump! Any socal guys here?
Old 12-21-2009, 06:46 PM
Viking Heavy Diesel

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Dont know anyone down there. Sucks about the luck man.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:10 PM

Sorry, we don't get in here much. Post in California Chat and some one should be along.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:59 AM
ARMY MOM!!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to korg70kbc
talk to Raul @stealth automotive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX4STROKER View Post
Hey guys I am in socal (temecula, murietta area) for about a week. I had a terrible trip up here from oklahoma. My front brake rotars got warped and my front end needs re aligned bad! I put a leveling kit on the truck along time ago but I usally only haul my gn flatbed with the truck but on this trip I hauled a 2 horse sundowner BP FULL of christmas presents and two horses. Since its a bumper pull it really lifted up on my front end and the truck walked all over the road the whole way here. Oh I also have a 100gal diesel tank full of fuel in the bed. It looks like im going to going back through some storms so I want to get the truck steering and stoping good. I won a set of ebc yellow stuff pads from a discount tire giveaway and I had them behind my seat. I am looking for a good brake and alighment shop to get some work done. Also is there any vendors on here from socal that have a dual steering stabalizer in stock for a 08. Thanks guys and hope you all have a great Xmas!!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

^^ Laurie beat me to it!!! That's who I'd hit up if I were in SoCal....

You can find Stealth Automotive in the PowerStroke.org Vendor list. PM him if he doesn't reply here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.