CoC question... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Website Comments, Suggestions and Announcements Any Website Related comments go here.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2013, 03:15 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CoC question...

Curious why if a member calls out a moderator the member is banned/thread locked/I'm taking my ball and going home...

If a moderator does it, nothing?

Seems a few mods are frustrated with "all the hard work" we as users are causing them, there angry and lock happy...

Just curious...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2013, 03:16 PM
Banned

As relates to this partucular thread, and the last 5-8 posts...

Why I was banned, as it relates to the other controversy going on.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

When does this stop? How many times can someone ask the same question? I closed the thread because it was like a dog chasing his tail around and around going no where. The OP asked a question, didn't like the answer, so he just keeps on, but says he is not trying to stir the pot. What did he want us to do. Take the mods he doesn't like out and flog them. I don't know what else we can do about a situation that happened that far back. And to try and ride the coat tails of the CFD thread as an opening for him to bring this up is ridiculous. I gave him the opportunity to air his frustration. I didn't delete the thread or edit it. It is there for everyone to read and gather their OWN OPINION. Not sure what else can be done. I'm sure if he was a mod he would do such a better job!!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 09-24-2013, 03:46 PM
Banned

Point is...

You as a mod are suposed to take the high road... Not call out a member.

You would give an infraction if a member called someone out like that, I know, because I've been given several just in the last few weeks.

And yes, being a moderator sucks.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

Where did I call him out........I have been a mod for over 2 years and have maybe banned 1 or 2 people not including spammers. Never given an infraction. Obviously I am not picky or looking for members to give a hard time. I took the high road and asked the OP WHAT HE WOULD LIKE US TO DO? He responded saying i was trying to turn it around on him. Obviously he was looking for an argument and wasn't going to stop until he got one. just like this thread.....how many times can you answer the same question before it starts sounding like a broken record. Like I keep saying.....what would he like us to do to put this to bed once and for all?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 09-24-2013, 04:35 PM
Chug-a-lug!!!

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Old 09-24-2013, 04:35 PM
Premium Member

Old 09-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I got banned for calling ABOBB ABOOB
Old 09-24-2013, 06:39 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Curious why if a member calls out a moderator the member is banned/thread locked/I'm taking my ball and going home...

If a moderator does it, nothing?

Seems a few mods are frustrated with "all the hard work" we as users are causing them, there angry and lock happy...

Just curious...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
As relates to this partucular thread, and the last 5-8 posts...

Why I was banned, as it relates to the other controversy going on.
Because that thread and this have no purpose other than to keep the drama going and stir the pot. We are supposed to sit here and just take it while people like Wikdslo post half truth's and outright lies and say nothing? Not gonna happen. His thread was totally irrelevant to the current situation as his ban was totally unrelated. So he is butt hurt that I banned him and so are you. As you've said you've been banned all over the internet. Is that because you follow the rules and play nice with others? No it's because you like to stir the pot. Play by the rules and there is not any problem. Choose to push them and you may get burned.

Like John Mellencamp said, "I fight authority, authority always wins!"
Old 09-24-2013, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenSVT View Post
Because that thread and this have no purpose other than to keep the drama going and stir the pot. We are supposed to sit here and just take it while people like Wikdslo post half truth's and outright lies and say nothing? Not gonna happen. His thread was totally irrelevant to the current situation as his ban was totally unrelated. So he is butt hurt that I banned him and so are you. As you've said you've been banned all over the internet. Is that because you follow the rules and play nice with others? No it's because you like to stir the pot. Play by the rules and there is not any problem. Choose to push them and you may get burned.

Like John Mellencamp said, "I fight authority, authority always wins!"
I'm not butthurt, if I never come back to this site the only one's hurt are your members...

I'm simply asking for a site that holds there supposed CoC so high, why moderators are able to insult members and then lock down the thread?

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander... Of course here what’s good for the goose, is only good for the goose...

I was asking a question, nothing more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.