youre not premium?????? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Website Comments, Suggestions and Announcements Any Website Related comments go here.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2006, 07:08 PM
im fat and ugly

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question youre not premium??????

Just wanted to give non premium members the opportunity to tell us why they havenít gone premium. Not to put anyone on the spot, just curious. I just saw a stat on here saying we have 543 active members, but I read yesterday only 88 are premium. Its only 12 bux, or a dollar a month, or less than 4 cents a day. And as Iíve seen before ďif you can afford a powerstroke, you can afford a premium membershipĒ. The help you get here is great, the people are friendly and itís a fun place to hang out and shoot the !@#$. Just share why you arenít premium no one is gonna :boxing: just curious, maybe you can share some insight on things to do to attract more PMís.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2006, 03:59 AM
The Fat Mod

Thats a good question Stump, Or are there any other things that some of you non-premium members would like to see to sway you to come to the premium member side? Things that could make the site better for everyone?
Old 09-23-2006, 06:56 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to tocools
I really don't see where it is any of your business I will join when I am god and ready too unless this keeps up.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:33 AM
7.3 tech, supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tocools View Post
I really don't see where it is any of your business I will join when I am god and ready too unless this keeps up.
Easy there man, they just wanna know what they can do to make it more of a "value" to you guys, Don't be offended by any of it man
Old 09-23-2006, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Skype™ to Rob
Wow, someone feels a little pressured. I think this is a good idea, ya know, to see why people havent joined. As for me, i will become a premium member soon. Just have to take care of a few things first. This is the best Forums site i have visited, much more friendlier than the others on the dark side, LOL. I get a lot more information here, quickere replies, and just have a good feeling when i post on this site knowing that i wont get smoke blown where the sun dont shine when someone does reply. I do agree with the fact that if you do own a powerstroke you can definately aford to become a premium member.
Old 09-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Premium Member

I think someone is feeling a little singled out and pressured :rain:.
Someone needs a little less caffeine. :blowup:

I am just messing with ya but I too am curious as to why non-premium members are hesitant or do not join at all.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:27 PM
I don't know nuttin....

Guys, lets not downtalk to those who are not premium memberers yet that just insn't right. They will either join or not. It's there peogative. Leave it be.
But to those who are not premium yet, think about doing it. It is a great way to support this site and keep it going. It cost alot of money to run this site and all the memebrs are definatly supporting the very existance of Powerstroke.org.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:30 PM
7.3 tech, supporter

Ditto
Old 09-24-2006, 04:03 AM
Premium Member

lets change the direction of this thread. powerstroke forum does not condone bullying or prodding to get members to join. the best way to attract membership is through posts with useful information, period, end of story.

if members feel they are getting useful information, the better chance they will want to be a prem. member.

we welcome thoughts and opinions on ways to improve the site from everyone. if your a member either premium or not, your more than welcome to give the forum ideas on how to improve.
Old 09-24-2006, 06:36 AM
Premium Member

Are you guys reading the same posts that I am?

I do not see anyone downtalking to any members. I see some comical responses as I have seen everywhere on this site. No one meant any harm to tocools and everyone said they were just kidding around with him, that he should not take the question personally as it was not directed at him only.

I see some mods got a little bonus in their cheerios this morning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.