Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

VIRGINIA STROKERS

18K views 242 replies 41 participants last post by  usnavyad 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody i would like to say thanks for everybodys help and hard work. and now that we are offical we need to have the thread that is just for the VAS members. This will be the thread for BSing and tech talk for us now in our on section. Again thanks for everyone's help. Here is the everything for everybody and that away we can update it here for now on out.

Powerstroke.org Chapter Rules

A chapter may be formed by any group of five (5) Powerstroke.org members who have some kind of common geographical connection.

All chapters will have a logo. All logos will include “Powerstroke.org” in their design.

The requirements for being a member of a chapter are the following:

Be a member of Powerstroke.org in good standing.
Display the Chapter Logo on your vehicle.

Chapters will be required to plan and organize one get together per year. Attendance is optional. There will be no minimum requirements on attendance levels.

Chapters will at their onset, and then whenever they feel the need to, elect a Chapter Director, a Chapter Vice Director, and a Chapter Historian. These positions will hold no authority, but those holding them will serve as coordinators for any chapter event. These positions will be open to any chapter member with the exception of Powerstroke.org Staff.

Chapter formation will occur at such time as a group has organized, and presented a list of members and a logo design to the Powerstroke.org staff, and said logo design is approved.

These chapters are a function of Powerstroke.org. As such, they may not function outside of Powerstroke.org CoC. Also, the Powerstroke.org staff reserves the right to make changes at any time to facilitate operation of these chapters.

CHAPTER NAME
Virginia Stokers

CHAPTER LOGO

CHAPTER OFFICERS
DIRECTOR - 96whitehouse (Brandon)
VICE DIRECTOR - Diesel Freak (Lloyd)
HISTORIAN - MUDVAIN (Mike)
VICE HISTORIAN - Dizzmatic (Chris)
QUEEN - 00EXCURSION7.3 (EB) HAHAHA

CHAPTER BY-LAWS
By Laws:
Virginia Chapter Bylaws

I. Primary

Virginia Strokers chapter bylaws may not contradict the local chapter bylaws provided by Powerstroke.org. Bylaws contained herein are in addition to those provided by Powerstroke.org.

II. Membership

Local chapter membership is open to any Ford Powerstroke enthusiast residing in the state of Virginia. Chapter functions may be attended by any Powerstroke.org member, but only Virginia Strokers chapter members may vote on any matters pertaining to the Virginia chapter. Virginia Strokers logo must be located on the vehicle, location is up to the owner. Members must attend at least 25% of the Virginia Strokers events.

II.A. Military

To our members in the armed military forces we realize there maybe several individuals who own PSDs and are from Virginia but are currently on tour and/or stationed overseas. Virginia Strokers will exempt you from membership requirements. All the Virginia Strokers will require is for the individual to attend the next possible event so every member can give their thanks for their service.

III. Chapter Events

All chapter events will be announced on Powerstroke.org, and in the Virginia Strokers chapter section. Any announced Virginia event which draws 25% or more of Virginia chapter members will be considered a qualifying event for maintenance of chapter qualification. Examples of chapter events include, but are not limited to, track meets, camping trips, picnics and wrench meets. Powerstroke.org national events such as the Southern Smoke Show and/or Diesel in the Desert can be considered a chapter event as long as 50% of the Virginia Strokers members are in attendance.

IV. Chapter Decision Making

Any decision made by Virginia Strokers will be handled by Virginia Strokers officers. Officers will first address Powerstroke.org administration. Once administration has approved, officers will turn to members to vote in the form of polls post on Powerstroke.org for all members to view. Any decision must have at least two-thirds vote from Virginia Strokers members before it is confirmed. In the event of a tie or split, another poll will begin in which two-thirds of members must vote in the majority otherwise the matter with be handled by officers and Powerstroke.org administration with the best interest of Virginia Strokers in mind.

V. Sub Chapters

Considering the amount of possible members in the Virginia Strokers, sub-chapters among the Virginia Strokers maybe required. At this point in time, Virginia Strokers does not recognize the requisite of sub chapters. However, when members initiate concern and desire for sub chapters the issue will be addressed and a set of by-laws will be drafted for each sub chapter that will follow the by-laws of the Virginia Chapter and Powerstroke.org.

VI. Removal From Chapter Membership Roles

A member may be removed from chapter membership at any time, at the written request of the member. A member may be involuntarily removed by a two-thirds majority of voting members. A vote for removal will be posted and left open for no less than 14 calendar days. Grounds for removal include consistently rude or obnoxious behavior toward other chapter members, or any actions which bring discredit to the chapter or Powerstroke.org.

VII. Removal from Office

Elected board members may be removed from office by a two-thirds majority of voting members. A vote for removal will be posted and left open for no less than 14 calendar days. Grounds for removal include failure to perform the duties of the office, or any actions which bring discredit to the chapter or Powerstroke.org

VIII. Amendment of these Chapter Bylaws

These chapter bylaws may be amended by a two-thirds majority of voting members. Means of casting and validating votes to be determined.

MEMBERS:
1- 96whitehouse
2- 6gunpowerstroke
3- 99250on14inches
4- Bigdawg24
5- Black&Gold
6- Diesel Freak
7- 97dumppsd
8- DC3LANGTRY
9- harleyhp
10- MustangCRZY302
11- BigSlick
12- alby
13- BigJohn316
14- blueheeler101
15- dtballer
16- dray
17- livnlrn
18- extremlx
19- 89lxbill
20- powerstroke9773
21- Nick
22- Mudvain
23- Carl
24- GETPHILTAFISH TOW TRUCK
25- Firemanbill
26- 04-250owner
27- Airborne 29th
28- f250ford
29- raiderfan171
30- cfunderb
31- Sins4u33
32- Dizzmatic
33- Steveo2001F250
34- BadAss01F250
35- gixxerrr750
36- DirtPro
37- BRPOLLARD2000
38- 00Excursion7.3
39- IH06Pwrstrke
40- 73stroke99
41- HeavyAssault
42- HunterJ
43- speide
44- bigjohnspowerstroke
45- Charles Turner
46- Casper7.3
47- Adamvabeach
48- Bad00Stroker
49- powershooter
50- CattleHauler
51- eric.davis
52- Diesel Mack
53- 08King
54- Good Enough
55- Powerstrokin'
56- A.Fairweather
57- chokeonmysmoke
58- EatingChevys$hitinDodges
59- 06kingdeez
60- brennan
61- vms305
62- flatblack
63- campinintheusa
64- 05_PSD_Erik
65- 05FX4F250
66- Powersmokein
67- k9dane
68- skter97
69- pwrstrokinrebel
70- RescueF250
71- WydOpen
72- Rubenk
73- fistimediesel
74- Red_Powerstroke
75- Moonernet
76- 02ShootTheJ
77- CreepyTC
78- Big_HD_F250

See less See more
#32 ·
MAKE THAT TWO BLUE TOWELS FOR ME!!!!!!

I GOT EXTRA BAGGAGE :hehe:

#35 ·
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
come on Lloyd i dont want to see you in a hand towel

Man have I been busy! Finally graduated College, and now we got our own section!! Awesome!! can't wait for the next g2g!
CONGRATS BROTHER glad to hear you got yourself a edumakation :hehe: and yeah so ready for a G2G

reminder for all who havent sent me their info. name, phone #'s and an e-mail addy to send you the directory. i'm working on the final copy now and it will be out probably monday a.m.
Hey sounds good Mike thanks for all the work you have done for the VAS bud

CANT WAIT TO DRUNK CALL YA'LL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#33 ·
Man have I been busy! Finally graduated College, and now we got our own section!! Awesome!! can't wait for the next g2g!

#37 ·
I'm pretty sure I sent you my info? I can't remember lol

#39 ·
Just noticed.... the title of the forum says "Virginia Stokers" lol

#42 ·
HAHA that's funny rite there:hehe:
MAN...... If only we could have put that in our list to vote on:doh:

#40 ·
thanks bud ill get it fixed i aint even noticed that man aint we glad you finished school or we would be in trouble HAHA

#44 ·
aight cool, just makng sure!

HAHA that's funny rite there:hehe:
MAN...... If only we could have put that in our list to vote on:doh:
LoL that woulda looked great on the stickers! lol

#45 ·
YUP,,,,,,,, prolly many more wanting to sign up:hehe:
Any many more inquiring on stickers:nod:

#47 ·
:rockwoot::punk::happydance::stump::toofless::rofl1::roll1::headbang1::confused:YUP,YUP PARTIERS

#50 ·
HEY OUR SKULLY LOGO IS SMOKING:nod:

#53 ·
Any Update on stickers, flags :dunno:

#57 ·
yeah weather has been pretty crappy today with the off and on rain but while driving out to morgans last night to park the truck absolutely no rain there. rain stopped about 10 miles out from it so who knows. forecast is that it is going to rain so im bringing an umbrella

#59 ·
it was supposed to be both nights but it rained out tonight but its going on tomorrow hopefully. i'll be there around 5 when the gates open. still have a truck parked along the 300ft fence. but ended up going to hooters on battlefield afterwards for some wings and a pitcher

#63 ·
I haven't received cancellation email yet. Hope it clears up!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.