Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

VA Strokers vinyl decal

1K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  SynysterHD 
#1 ·
ok guys i got some more info on decals. looks like it will cost 10$ a square foot. i had taken a measuring tape to my back glass and was thinking a 10x10 or 12x12 would be a good size. its not huge but large enough for any one that were to pass by or driving down the road could see what it says and know what we are representing. He's gonna print one off for me tommorrow to see how it turns out and ill let you guys know. who ever wants one and agrees to with the price let me know. he can do just about any size i think. so if you want smaller let me know cause if theres more than one of you that want smaller and it fits with in the 1 square foot then you guys can split the cost i suppose.

#2 ·
So, what is the design? Is it the same as the one in our sigs?

#3 ·
yea the decal will be whats in our signatures

#4 ·
Cool, I will take a measurement tomorrow and make sure that is a good size for me...

I may just take my Harley sticker off of the sliding glass and put the chapter sticker there.

#5 ·
ok just let me know

#6 ·
I'll take one in white for sure. I will just figure where I will put it once I get it.

#7 ·
its gonna be a full color printed vinyl not just a cut outline. when i go to check out the one he prints for me tomorrow i hope ill take a pic and post it up

#8 ·
Ahh! Got ya... That's cool, just post a pic or text it to me. I'm sure I will still get one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.