4 Wheelers, ATV's anyone ride? or sellin one? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sins4u33
4 Wheelers, ATV's anyone ride? or sellin one?

I used to have a Raptor 660....Sold it about a year ago...now im regretting it and want to get another..

i wanted to see if any of you guys ride 4 wheelers or atvs or any of the such? i tryed the race track thing with the raptor but didnt really like it, im still a trails kinda guy, blasting rocks all over the place, and climbing hills, drifting :-p mudding and water is my game! Wanted to see if anyone else was an enthusiats too?

Also! wanted to see if anyone knew a friend of knew someone selling a Raptor 660? Im not looking to break the bank right now, my budget is like 2k right now.

Also! where do you guys wheel at? ive been slackn on spots lately in my area. i mean there are a few but for such a rural and indsutrial area, we are losing alot of our good spots. so contribute your wheel spots!

Discuss!

Ben Y

Last edited by Sins4u33; 06-03-2009 at 12:05 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have a 2008 sportsman 500 and love it. The wife and I ride it quite a bit. Im actually thinking of trading up to one of the 800 2 up models.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuesse View Post
I have a 2008 sportsman 500 and love it. The wife and I ride it quite a bit. Im actually thinking of trading up to one of the 800 2 up models.
sweet! ive always wanted to try a sportsman and true 4x4 wheeler they can be fast as hell too! where do you wheel at? not sure on your location, i mean obviously VA but not sure on city since u dont have it posted in your profile.

Ben Y
Old 06-03-2009, 12:08 PM
Premium Member

Im down in Texas in the Waco area. Normally I just ride country roads or on some short trails near where I live. None of my friends have ATV's anymore so its just me. I love my Polaris. I bought one new in 2002 and sold it, then i bought a new arctic cat and hated it from day 1, i was able to trade it off and now i have this Polaris and love it. I have been more than happy with Polaris.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:09 PM

i have a 2008 grizzly 700 pics in my sig,man is that thing a sweet ride with tons of power,we ride all over the colorado mountains.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badazzstroker View Post
i have a 2008 grizzly 700 pics in my sig,man is that thing a sweet ride with tons of power,we ride all over the colorado mountains.
That sounds like alot of fun. I have thought about loading up the Polaris and dragging the camper to some place like colorado and going for a ride. Thats why i would like to get a 2 up because so many parks done like for people to ride doubles.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:14 PM

polaris all the way. do wanna stay with a sport quad or are u thinkin 4x4? if you stay sport i would say trx450r with hrc kit, 4x4 would be any sportsman pref. a 700 or bigger, have you thought about side by sides? i sold my sport quad to get a polaris rzr
Old 06-03-2009, 12:21 PM

i love my solid axle rear wheel drive raptor though, it was so much fun when you layed into it, granted for muddin and what not it wasn't the best. i never had a problem crossing creeks or rivers though thats for sure :-D I just enjoy the power of the 660 raptor or even 700 raptor, they are wheelie machines haha

Ben Y
Old 06-03-2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuesse View Post
That sounds like alot of fun. I have thought about loading up the Polaris and dragging the camper to some place like colorado and going for a ride. Thats why i would like to get a 2 up because so many parks done like for people to ride doubles.
yea man there is nothing like riding in the colorado mountains,it is just amazing stuff out here,last week camping we were riding and saw 2 pretty good sized moose running around.AWSOME FOR SURE
Old 06-03-2009, 12:39 PM

I have a TRX450R NO R and no Electric start just plain ace hauler my wife has a Warrior350. We have some private land in OH we can ride as well as PA and West Verginia. We also hit some public riding as well. It all came to a holt about 19 months ago when the little one was born. We barely get out to ride and never together. If i want to ride I will let a friend ride the Warrior.

I have never wished i had a 4X4.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.