Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

LOCAL SALE 2 JET SKIS

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  f250ford 
#1 ·
Hey all!! My wife and I have been trying for a while to get pregnant. We have been going to the new hope center in Va beach. She is finally pregnant with not 1 not 2 but 3!!:crazy: I don't think I will be having any time to play with my skis any time soon. I'm trying to sell my two jet skis I bought from the original owner in Georgia last year. I only ran them twice around here at the end of last year and put a new SBT engine in one ski at the end of last year. The engine still needs some tuning but runs good. They are both 1998 Kawasaki 1100 ZXI skis. The engines are 3 cylinder 120 hp 2 strokes. Included with the skis is of course the trailer and 2 life vests. Asking 5000 for everything.

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations on the pregnancy. Wish I could buy the skis, but I have no job right now.

#3 ·
Thats awesome. Holy crap 3???? I have one that keeps my wife and I busy with diapers and bottles alone. I wish you the best of luck selling and in your new chapter. How many hours are on your skis?

#4 ·
You may have to sell the truck and buy an excursion for the seating. I know where there is a 15 passenger school bus that has the 7.3L powerstroke in it. Pretty cheap price too.:rofl::hehe:

Congrats man, I guess you tried to hard huh.:doh:

Your gonna have your hands full. I wish I had the money I would drive down and grab them babies ( I am talking about the skis). Getting warm outside those would be fun this summer.

#5 ·
WOW.... Looks like a great deal.
Congrats on the pregnancy!! Praying for full term and all to be healthy!!
Hope yer able to keep the rig!!:nod:
IT'S A 4 DOOR BABY HAULER IN STYLE!!:hehe:

#6 ·
Thanks guys the rig isn't going anywhere. My wife agrees we need to keep the truck to haul stuff for our home renovations. We have an 05 maxima we might have to trade in on an suv or something but no way am I getting a minivan.:doh:

#7 ·
Dont kid yourself. If your wife told you that you would look sexy in a minivan you would at least consider it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.