Virginia members - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Powerstrokin'

Talking Virginia members

Alrighty then... now that I have stepped up to the plate and become a PREMIUM MEMBER, I know I took my sweet time to commit, I have something to say!! I want to see where all the Virginia folks are? We are not even listed in the Hometown Forum section and frankly that really sucks. I admit I am new to the diesel game but heck it would be nice to BS with some local folks and get together to compare trucks, notes, goings on, and whatever other excuses we can make to get together and throw back a "cool drink" or two or three or well you get the idea. Help me out fellow Virginia diesel dudes. Let's meet and greet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bigwes Send a message via Yahoo to bigwes
Im from WV, but i have a house on smith mountain lake down there....so im a bi-virginian lol
Old 12-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Emergency Services

i am in southern maryland...

i am about 30 minuted from Dahlgren and 45 minuted from King George.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:58 AM
Powerstrokin'

Yeah I'm familiar with the area. Me and a bunch of my scooter buddies ride over that way every once in awhile to visit the more "upscale" establishments such as ApeHangers, Gilligans and such. Man our trucks are dang near the same. I have pics in the garage. Mine is a early 99, 4" lift on 35's. I have a 40 HP chip from Hypertech, exhaust brake and the DIY intake. After the "fatman" is done robbing me this month I plan on putting a MBRP 4" on and a set of triple gauges in a pillar pod. I also want to bump the HP with a programmer but I have been waiting for an oppurtunity to get together with a couple of the other members, in person, so I can pick their brains about what I need. I'm not looking for big HP. just some tire smoke and BLACK SMOKE every once in a while. My truck is just passing the 70,000 mile mark. We will have to get together for a "cool drink" and check out the trucks.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:01 AM
Powerstrokin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwes View Post
Im from WV, but i have a house on smith mountain lake down there....so im a bi-virginian lol
Oh yeah... didn't mean to ignore you bigwes. Anytime you are over this way give me a holler. I always look for an oppurtunity to show off my truck and I haven't met another member in person yet and am looking forward to doing so.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Emergency Services

Powerstrokin- I go to "Ape's" ALL THE TIME!! We will definately have to plan something.

I am looking at the bully-dog 6-pos chip...whaddya think of it?
Old 12-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Emergency Services

...and BigWes, I went to WVU

...GOD, i miss it up there!!!
Old 12-06-2006, 07:53 PM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm up in Northern MD
Old 12-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Powerstrokin'

PHP Code:
[QUOTE=lawman349;68527]Powerstrokin-   I go to "Ape's" ALL THE TIME!!  We will definately have to plan something
Yep I'm in dude. It's just a lil putt or drive over that way... and usually I need a "cold drink" by the time I arrive. We'll have to see if we can get Maintain outta the north up there to come join us.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:52 PM
Emergency Services

that sounds like a blast. I think there is another MD guy up near Maintain somewhere...perhaps they could road-trip together.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.