User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 01-09-2013, 08:16 AM Thread Starter Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New to the site looking for a shop

Hello everyone. I became a member of this site and never paid any attention to the forums that just dealt with VA members. I live in Richmond and have been in the diesel world for a short bit (mainly with a 7.3). Now I have this glorious 6.0 and don't really know that much about it. I'm looking for a decent shop in the area or in a close proximity that may help me out with a few questions I have about this truck. I've been reading a lot and there are so many different opinions about different issues but I don't know if it is exactly my issue. Any help would be great.

2000 F-250 6-SPD CC - SOLD
2006 F-250 FX4 Lariat CC
MagnaFlow 4" Dual Exhaust
K&N Cold Air Intake
SCT w/ ID Custom Tunes
PMM EGR Delete
PMM Coolant Filter
Blue Spring Update
****Many more to come****
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 01-17-2013, 06:37 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bill at Colonial Fleet in Williamsburg is EXCELLENT! He has done a lot of work on my '02 F-250. We are doing the auto to manual conversion next weekend. His shop number is (757) 220-3459. I know Richmond is about 40 minutes from Williamsburg but a mechanic that good is worth the drive.

2002 F-250 CCLB 4x4 7.3L 4" susp. lift with 315/70r16 Cooper AT3 tires, 4" MBRP straight exhaust, K&N cold air intake with Napa 6637 filter, AutoMeter trans temp, EGT and boost gauges mounted in an AutoMeter triple gauge A-Pillar pod, PHP Phoenix 6 pos chip, amber LED marker lights under cab on drip rail, alpine cd/dvd/navi/bluetooth/backupcamera/ipod/xm sirius , 1300 watt amp with 2 10" subwoofers behind seat, remote start, Cobra NW LTD 29 cb with Wilson 2000 Trucker antenna.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode