Hampton roads mudd spots - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2012, 05:51 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hampton roads mudd spots

Its been a while that i have been out plauing in the mudd. Anyone know of any good spots?

Sent from my iPhone where spell check hates me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2012, 07:19 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Dennis Andersons mud bog was supposed to be this weekend, but thanks to the storm it got re-scheduled till nov. 10th. There's some old boggin holes around here, but I haven't messed with them in quite some time...most are far from legal, and it's not worth it. Are you takin your super duty in the mud? I've had mine in the mud a few times, not by choice, but pulling through soft ground, having to make a u turn in a field and what not...these trucks are waaaaaay to heavy to run in the mud.

Ever go down to the OBX? Lots of fun four wheeling down there, corrola, duck, oregon inlet, hatteras.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sorry i never got back to my post. Haha yep truck is very heavy in the mud. And my girls famly has a beach house in avon. But i dont drive on the beach i just walk the block to it. Today i was on 264 at greenwood and pulled a van that was suck in the middle out. Almost got suck my self. But damn it was fun. Got to wash truck tommrow

Sent from my iPhone where spell check hates me.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:02 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah man, mud bog is today, head on down. About 20 minutes over the boarder. I'll be in the tower, I'm the timing official, if you come down to the show, come on up and watch a couple runs from the tower.

There's also star motors, its a jeep dealership in Suffolk, they have a huge offroad day once or twice a year, nothing really crazy, maybe more than I would take my superduty through, but maybe not. It's in the spring I think. I will definitely have my bronco in it this year. There is an offroad club around here too, I've been on the fence about joining, tidewater fourwheelers, google em. Great group, I just don't know if I can deal with all the jeep owners who think theyre 'rig' is bad a$$ because its on 33's lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.