richmond area gtg may 15th - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 09:16 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
richmond area gtg may 15th

hey guys, i'm more active on psn, and until rescuef250 posted on psn that he had said something here at the org, i honestly didn't even think to invite you guys..although some are the same ya'll are welcome at my place..

so far it's looking to be 10 people for sure, with the possibility of at least 8 more..so post up. bring some chairs, and a cooler, i've got tools and will have a air compressor on hand..

i'm hoping for a good day to chill, drink some beer, work on the trucks if you want, and i'll be grillin out 4 ya'll
it should be a great time!!

i'm located about 15-20 min southwest of downtown richmond. and min from the 288/76 interchange..pm me or rescuef250 (i hope he don't mind me volunteering him to help, but most seem to know him better)for an address and contact number. i'll start checking back here a little more often..

on edit:i'm 2-2.5 hours from most any where va except the ronoake, west areas

look foward to meeting ya'll,
Luke
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I might be able to make it... as long as some OT doesnt get offered for Sat
Old 05-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Lt. Negativity

Yeah its kool I posted and no one responded. So I vented on the Virginia Group here.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:49 PM

well kevin, maybe i need a dyno or sled pull or drag way in my back yard....maybe there would be a better response then!!
Old 05-09-2010, 09:41 PM

as I posted earlier... I have a drivetrain chatter somewhere I need to locate... so if someone wants to help me locate and fix it it would do me wonders... I should be there on sat. Do i need to bring any womenzzz or anything? or just cooler and beer? Need hotdogs or burgermeat or buns or anything?
Old 05-10-2010, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09monster View Post
as I posted earlier... I have a drivetrain chatter somewhere I need to locate... so if someone wants to help me locate and fix it it would do me wonders... I should be there on sat. Do i need to bring any womenzzz or anything? or just cooler and beer? Need hotdogs or burgermeat or buns or anything?
your welcome to bring anyone you want..i'm sure my wife would like some company..my buddy is bringing his GF.. i have burgers, dogs, and bbq already, one guy from psn is bringing some brats, so some chips or soft drinks, or what ever if you want. you don't have to.. i'm gonna try to have most every thing together so people can show up and have fun...we will to our best to find that chatter for ya!!
Old 05-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Premium Member

Send a message via AIM to eric.davis
if you have a 2 piece drive shaft take a look at your carrier bearing and plaly around with the amount of drop there is and make sure the angles are correct. I went to a 1 piece and got rid of my problems.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:33 PM

Eric you would thing they would of taken care of all this after charging me around 6k... I was told that would take care of everything and be ready to roll out... then had to go back a 2nd time after the lift for shims to get rid of some vibration but I dont see any shims on there... I can see where they lowered the transfer case which got rid of my vibration but now I have this terrible noise when it shifts into 3rd and 4th under HARD accel... but I cant figure it out... hopefully one of you guys can figure it out for me or maybe fix it
Old 05-10-2010, 03:33 PM

Casper I will bring some sodas and chips buddy wont be a problem... hell i might even bring a little JD to put in the sodas
Old 05-13-2010, 03:18 PM
N.S.D.Q.

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I know it's been awhile for me to post up so I'm throwing it down and heading to RIC.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.