Don't loot - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Video/Movie Forum Our Personal Video Gallery & Other Video Links, Discussion, Support, Promotion, ect...

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2006, 07:40 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
Don't loot

unless you wanna pay the price

Have a cigar!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2006, 07:52 PM
im fat and ugly

thats a cool video, but

1. was it neccesary to shot pistols at it when was about to be run over by a tank
2. we are not supposed to be police there
3. this is why the efforts over there are prolonged
4. an eye for an eye is that the same as some sticks of wood for a man's income

smokin, im not knockin the post i thought it was actually a cool video it was just kind of a waste of time, those guys apparently werent even in danger that one guy aint even wearin his kevlar
Old 11-29-2006, 08:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
Okay points taken. But I posted it because I thought it was pretty cool to see a tank smash a car. Yes the war is prolonged and it's a crock, but remember the soldiers over there are just as tired of it as we are. Who really cares if they shot at it before they ran it over? Have you ever wanted to fire a gun at a car? I sure have, but don't have any junk cars to shoot at. Maybe we aren't supposed to be the police, but who else is doing the job. I hear all the time on the news about the lack of enough trained Iraqi law enforcement officials. So if he's stealing wood and they let it slide, does that mean the guy stealing a tv, or something else can get off the hook too? To many theft is theft. Also when they are over in Iraq or any country at war, make not mistake they are 100% in danger at all times.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:19 PM
Emergency Services

they smashed the crap out of the wood that was taken too..haha
Old 11-29-2006, 08:19 PM
im fat and ugly

let me say , i didnt mean yur post was a waste of time, i meant those soilders acts was a waste of time.

i may not know much but this is one topic i think i can speak about with cofidence, the shooting of the car was completely unneccessary, these guys are at war do they really need to be wasting ammo on inatiment objects, when the next corner they turn could result in a prolonged fire fight in which the 10 rounds they wasted on the car could have been used to save their buddy's life. they are stuck there for 6-18 months im sure they will get the oppurtunity to shoot up cars in need on several occasions.

the us is at war with terrorsm not petty crime

i completely understand that there isnt a safe 6inches in that country, with that said why wasnt that soilder's superiors all over his azz about wearing his kevlar

but again it was a cool video, i think thats the first time i seen a tank run over a car like that
Old 11-29-2006, 10:17 PM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
Don't loot

As being a Marine, that was totally uncalled for. One there are rules and regulations that are supposed to be followed. One those people were not bothering anybody. That wood may have been scrap from reconstructing buildings. Over there most people cook with wood. Especially since it is a war zone may not have electricicty right now. Being winter that wood may have been that familys heat source for the cold nights over there. Either way those actions were uncalled for and those soliders should be punished for there actions. There actions fall under the Geneva Convention, rules of engagement, and the UCMJ ( Uniform Code of Military Justice) those soliders most likely will have some type of punishment. Being there actions were caught on film. DON"T GET ME WRONG. Being a Marine I support our troops 100% but that right there even makes me feel bad.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:33 AM

If you want to run over a car, I'll rent you my Loader. Serious.
977K cat. At ~46,000 lbs, it will definitely do the job.
And I'll get you a car to crush.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:37 PM

Can I borrow your loader?
Old 12-01-2006, 02:57 AM

Adam, I'm like an hour away, straight SE on 74, come on down.
I'm placing an ad to rent it out for real, but you'll have to sign your life away on a waiver.
Google 977K cat if you arent familiar.
Its a big mofo.
Turbo.
Exhaust stack as big as a paint can coming out the hood.
Gravy to drive.
Gobs of power.
And I'm dead serious about crushing cars.
Or pushing over trees.
Digging big a** holes.
Whatever.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:18 PM

I'm pretty familiar with Cat loaders, or just about anything cat. I've got a family member who is like one of the head honcho's over all the Rental Stores in Indy. I've got like a ton of little Norscott die-cast Caterpillar equipment. Driving one would have to be the ultimate dream though!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.