Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Turbo go boom II

2K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  G D P 
#1 ·
#2 ·
DAMNZIT Oil Flash:tard::dunno:

#3 ·
Wow... Lights out huh?

Side note: Where was that pull, looked like a beach or something!

#5 ·
ouch, that must of been costly

#7 ·
Ouchy!!! Do you talk to this guy MoPower? I'm wondering what he finds after he tears that unit apart, with pics hopefully :)

#12 ·
well i heard there was talk about me so i joined the forum. i will post pictures as soon as i can. the truck is fine and has been back on the road since shortly after the boom. the only carnage was a trashed turbo that was brand new the night before and a dent in the bedside where the impeller bounced off the ground and bounced off the bed. gotta love a ford. just keeps on tickin!

#8 ·
That really sucked for that guy, but it did make a good video for us to watch!

#9 ·
ouch man ! ! ! that is a very nice looking rig I saw him at a couple pulls and at Gainesville keep us up dated on what happened

#10 · (Edited)
I just saw better video by TNRGreene hopfully he sees this and puts his video on here. In his video I just watched you are able to see the exhaust wheel shoot out of the stack fly into the air then come back to earth hit the ground at the right front corner of the truck shoot over hit the bed of the truck (made a nasty dent) then bounce back into the air. You can see the video on The Pulling Place Forums - Powered by vBulletin . Look under "GDP-Afterburner or Damn it?"

The truck is fine and already has another turbo.

#13 ·
i'll have mopower05 show me how to post pictures in the next day or so so yall can enjoy the carnage too.

#15 ·
#17 ·
wow thats nuts.. that took me like 1/2 hr into youtube looking for more turbos goin boom and nitrous pops

#20 ·
that was in zellwood by apopka.it is a very nice track. i dont know when the next pull is there but i will post on this thread when i find out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.