Let's call it...premature celebration... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Video/Movie Forum Our Personal Video Gallery & Other Video Links, Discussion, Support, Promotion, ect...

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 06:27 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Let's call it...premature celebration...

Don't you hate it when your friends give away your position?

LiveLeak.com - ING Soldiers Celebrating... Until One Gets Shot

(watch to the end, it's worth it...)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2008, 06:50 AM

Danm, That changed the mood real quick...
Old 07-03-2008, 08:06 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
now did his weapon back fire or did he get shot by someone on the other side of that ridge? ethier way, funny
Old 07-03-2008, 08:09 AM

I think he got taken out by someone on the other side of the berm.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:14 AM

damn funny
Old 07-03-2008, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainlander View Post
I think he got taken out by someone on the other side of the berm.
That is what I thought, If you remember earlier someone else poped up of the berm and shot a round. I bet there was someone with his scop centered just waiting for someone to pop up again
Old 07-03-2008, 11:46 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to drstephennix
ha ha ha!! oh man! that was funny!
Old 07-04-2008, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanH View Post
That is what I thought, If you remember earlier someone else poped up of the berm and shot a round. I bet there was someone with his scop centered just waiting for someone to pop up again

Like shooting gophers, just wait till one pops his head up.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:36 AM

You know I am a person who is against both the Afghanistan war where the Canadian troops are and the Iraq war. (I personally think we are reliving Vietnam just with youtube and liveleak now.)

I however support our troops and wish them a safe flight home and the sooner the better.

And to all that find that funny think about what your saying I hope your not serious. That man was defending his homeland that is as sick as some terrorist idealist who comes to our homeland and sets off bombs and anthrax and laughs about it. Saddam is dead, Usama bin Laden is believed to be dead (that and he never openly admitted to the attacks of sept 11th in fact he is'nt even wanted for those attacks.)

The reason I am against the war is its not where you have one or two bad guys like Hitler and Mussolini its a war on a terror and as long as there is fear you cannot beat terror. Oh we can if where monitored like rats in a cage but I like my freedoms, as long as there are fanatical believers in a faith they will always be at odds against you or you against them.

I sum it up to it was a terrible act that rocked the world thousands died. but **** happens lets move on, we have more problems at home then abroad, Housing taxes fuel groceries crime drugs insurance hikes lets cut our losses come home no more sons and daughters should have to pay with blood for the crimes against democracy. because as the days go on we lose more and more of what we set out to fight against.

A gallon of diesel is 6 dollars in canada, Housing is through the roof, in Edmonton you can see the fires in the river valley from all the homeless, entire city blocks are being taken over by drug related gangs to setup drug labs, we have a serial killer killing prostitutes, there is a water crisis knocking on our doorstep insurance prices are going up 30 percent 13 and 14 year old kids are selling crack cocaine. more and more girls who are not even out of high school are getting pregnant, no one I know from my graduating class other than myself has post secondary, I am the only one out of my group of friends who has a diploma from highschool, because they can start out on the rigs for 20+ dollars a hour. Im more afraid to get mail from my own goverment than from a terrorist. you wanna fight the war on terror well I am terrified of taxes.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to blowinsmoke4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber123316 View Post
You know I am a person who is against both the Afghanistan war where the Canadian troops are and the Iraq war. (I personally think we are reliving Vietnam just with youtube and liveleak now.)

I however support our troops and wish them a safe flight home and the sooner the better.

And to all that find that funny think about what your saying I hope your not serious. That man was defending his homeland that is as sick as some terrorist idealist who comes to our homeland and sets off bombs and anthrax and laughs about it. Saddam is dead, Usama bin Laden is believed to be dead (that and he never openly admitted to the attacks of sept 11th in fact he is'nt even wanted for those attacks.)

The reason I am against the war is its not where you have one or two bad guys like Hitler and Mussolini its a war on a terror and as long as there is fear you cannot beat terror. Oh we can if where monitored like rats in a cage but I like my freedoms, as long as there are fanatical believers in a faith they will always be at odds against you or you against them.

I sum it up to it was a terrible act that rocked the world thousands died. but **** happens lets move on, we have more problems at home then abroad, Housing taxes fuel groceries crime drugs insurance hikes lets cut our losses come home no more sons and daughters should have to pay with blood for the crimes against democracy. because as the days go on we lose more and more of what we set out to fight against.

A gallon of diesel is 6 dollars in canada, Housing is through the roof, in Edmonton you can see the fires in the river valley from all the homeless, entire city blocks are being taken over by drug related gangs to setup drug labs, we have a serial killer killing prostitutes, there is a water crisis knocking on our doorstep insurance prices are going up 30 percent 13 and 14 year old kids are selling crack cocaine. more and more girls who are not even out of high school are getting pregnant, no one I know from my graduating class other than myself has post secondary, I am the only one out of my group of friends who has a diploma from highschool, because they can start out on the rigs for 20+ dollars a hour. Im more afraid to get mail from my own goverment than from a terrorist. you wanna fight the war on terror well I am terrified of taxes.
See the problem with you saying its wrong or right for us to be over there is that your from canada and your country bombed. And they we're laughin theyre lil towel head a$$es of went the hit the world trade center and the pentagon. So wen i see a vid of one of those bass gettin shot ima laugh my a$$ off. And they are not defending their country their defending the terroristic group the work for. Because if you didnt kno when osama lived in saudi arabia they kicked his a$$ out and his family doesnt like him either. Nor did anyone in iraq like hussein they hated him but they knew if they said a thing they killed whoever said somethin like and their family. So we grew the balls and went over and said hey u either stop or we'll make u stop so he hid like a li coward jus like osama and we finally caught him and hussein is now six feet under ground again. And osama's will be caugght soon and i'm not gonna stop laughin at every death of there terroistic troops until there is no more to shoot at.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.