Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

How to meet 72 virgins!

2K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  Southpaw 
G
#1 ·
#13 ·
Does the Koran say whether the virgins are guys or gals? That would suck if it were true and you got there, only to be surrounded by 72 love starved, virgin men!!! :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

I could just imagine some suicide bomber saying" This is not what I was promised!! Help me allah! Help me Tom Cruise!" ha ha ha ha ha:rofl::rofl::hehe:

#14 ·
Does the Koran say whether the virgins are guys or gals? That would suck if it were true and you got there, only to be surrounded by 72 love starved, virgin men!!! :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
Have you seen some of their women. How should I put this,... HAIR-E. They might just prefer some mansex. Dirka dirka dirka.

#20 ·
Guess thats what happens when you use 30 yr old Russian munitions.

#21 ·
They should do like we did in Vietnam and send in troops with bad ammo and place it all over the country. Talk about not trusting your weapon to fire and scared that it would kill you when you pulled the trigger. Great psychological warfare.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.