Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

God Bless ********....

3K views 33 replies 28 participants last post by  gutauckis 
#1 ·
#2 ·
wow,what a bunch of dumb ...sses,he could have gotten hurt pretty bad but i guess who cares he did it to himself,lol.

#3 ·
Ouch... that will leave a mark!!!

#6 ·
LMAO that was crazy

#8 ·
how much was the stacks im wanting the 6" assuies too:thumb:

#7 ·
what an idiot atleast he destroyed a dodge, not a:icon_ford: haha did u hear the moron in the background talkin about "we ll straightent hat out" what a tool:hehe::doh:

#19 ·
what an idiot atleast he destroyed a dodge, not a:icon_ford: haha did u hear the moron in the background talkin about "we ll straighten that out" what a tool:hehe::doh:
I heard that and had to chuckle. Oh yeah, you'll straighten that out.........NOT!
Idiots on parade.
Craig

#11 ·
DIPSHART!!!!!!!

#12 ·
don't think i will be risking my life like that idiot...

#16 ·
Come on, man. Where's your sense of spirit?
...and besides, they make airbags for stuff like that

:rofl:

#14 ·
yep

:badidea::clap::grd::agree: What he said!:doh:

#17 ·
Reinforcing everything that Bill Engvall writes comedy about!!! HE'RES YOUR SIGN!!!

#18 ·
Hahha that last comments is the best. " What did you break?" Ahhh about the whole dam truck!

#22 ·
Too funny. I liked the end too..."We can straighten that out, and weld it back on" :hehe:

But I don't think they were ********. They were clearly Mopar engineers...you know doing 'research'.

#23 ·
HAHA... Probaly his work truck truck too

#27 ·
Hey Mike, I know off topic, but does that say 12" stacks in your sig?!? That picture is deceiving. They must be HUGE!!!

#30 ·
Cool :thumb: I thought they looked smaller in the pic, although they still look big...nice!

#32 ·
because its dodge and there ******** and it has a hemi and the guy came through the window I am so surprised that there where no dukes of hazard references.

this proves my theory that natural selection has stopped working thanks to society. 200 years ago that guy would have killed himself probably doing something similar to that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.