Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

BADAZZ Ford truck and car video!!!! Burnouts, donuts, and dynos!!

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  King Hardhead 
#1 ·
#2 ·
What, no one has the patience to watch a video that is 11 min long, its well worth it trust me, mostly to see the long azz burnout that I did, i held the record that day for the longest one!!

#9 ·
I had a set of almost new BFG's in the bed of the truck waiting to be put on so I figured why waste a set of tires by throwing them away when you could burn them off. I did like 5 burnouts just like that, even tried a donut but it didn't want to come around.

#12 ·
I wish I could have done a long one, but $220 per tires I dont want to waste them to soon.

#13 ·
Well I sat through the entire video, and all I can say is WTF????? Why would anyone want to waste tires and ruin the environment with this type of stupidity? I can't see where the fun and or enjoyment is in something like this. Why is the video even posted up on this forum? What a waste!

Just kidding!! I enjoyed all 661 seconds of it. I would like to know what kind of numbers the turbo'd yellow mustang put down, as well as the black turbo put down. I am contemplating building a turbo car, as I miss my other turbo'd car.:(

#15 · (Edited)
I was about the say somthing that was not to nice , you had me going for a sec, the yellow I think is somewhere around 500-600, I'll ask him this weekend, and the black one, well this ought the let you know, enjoy my firends

http://www.fastlanemotorsports.us/upload/Fastlane-0014.mpg
:chicken: :punk:

Here is Fastlanes Website they have a few more vids and details the cars and customers.

#16 ·
I know right, when I started reading that post I was bout to get mad and say some nasty things!!! The most the black car has put down was 1150 on spray, with just turbo and motor I think the most he has put down is 950!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.