Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Dumb video

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Lord Tauk 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I agree cool burn out but if the would have turned the traction control system off on the Benz it would have done just as good. Oh yeah I do feel all the dumber for actually watching that.

#4 ·
That was pretty cool - but the kid was like - Duh!

#7 ·
Every watch any of the stuck videos on you tube? Or the tug of war one between two trucks ? Some of those r a lil' dissapointing. Also try break.com

#8 ·
ummm.... that was lame...lol

really - if you value the 2min and 30 sec - don't watch it like Marty said up top! :)

#10 ·
haha - I meant Dave ..... ooooops

#12 ·
Would have been better if it had been a guy in a gasser...like a ricer mobile trying to do one, and a PSD rolling up, doing the burnout....AND tossing some soot in the ricer's face!!!!

(Maybe us Marylanders can get that done when I get the Neon. We'll rice it out a little (Cardboard scoops and bodykit) and have three or four PSD's do a burnout!!!! Put THAT poo on YouTube!!!!)

#14 ·
Seriously...lets do it. We COULD use my g/f's car...but y'all would have to come down here. I'm still liking the idea of using the Neon though. We should set up a weekend where we are all off, ya'll come down here...we'll take over a bar and have some beers. Before the bar outing...we can shoot the video. Y'all can stay at my place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.