My Band Memorial Day - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Video/Movie Forum Our Personal Video Gallery & Other Video Links, Discussion, Support, Promotion, ect...

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2007, 10:58 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to 7.3pw뮧rk rt10r
My Band Memorial Day

This was taken last year, and I was just posting because no one had taken new vids this year Tell me what you fellas think, I play Bass Drum ;p Sorry this guy had no clue what the hell he was doing barley can even see the band. You can hear a few squeaks from the Bass Clarinet. O Well, Its not like im a band geek but, you have to see our school is very small from where I come from. 300-315 at most I think. We have an average of about 14 kids in a class... Lmao. Kind of boring and band is better than art and literature.... Beat a drum some of the day. Also I have a got a story, My friend Matt and I where about 15 feet apart, He plays trumpet, and we were listening to one of the Vets. play Taps, (Its memorial weekend and have a lot of campers and state parks up here, and Powerstrokes, Duramax's, and Cummins diesels where everywhere pulling there large campers) He's a chevy man and like Powerstrokes over anything but, Then during taps we hear a whistle and what sounds to be a straight piped rig. Then it appears Roaring because thats when the Speed Limit Picks up from 35-65 Roaring straight Piped bullydog pipes. It was an 2003 F-350 Pulling what looked to be a 18' Fith Wheel. He looked at me and smiled during taps when that bad boy went by, I was just stoked and couldnt wait to tell you guys well hears the site for the video of our band ENJOY! Caseville Band 06

Last edited by MrJohnWayne; 05-28-2007 at 11:33 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2007, 11:23 AM
Serving Our Country!

It don't work.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:34 AM
Thats Mr. Oil Leak.....

Send a message via AIM to MrJohnWayne Send a message via MSN to MrJohnWayne Send a message via Yahoo to MrJohnWayne
Fixed the link. Try it now.

Sounds really good bud!
Old 05-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

sounds good man, i played bass my freshman year and snare the last three. only freshman to make the line that first year, i thought it was cool anyway. Scott
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.