6.4 on Break.com - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Video/Movie Forum Our Personal Video Gallery & Other Video Links, Discussion, Support, Promotion, ect...

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
6.4 on Break.com

Well I am kind of surprised but the flame video from the 6.4 has found it's way onto Break.com - Funny Pictures, Online Games & Funny Video Clips. It's not the flame video that I'm posting this link for, it's actually the same video we've all seen. I just wanted to share the comments page with you. Man oh man, there are some seriously retarded arrogant know nothing fools on there. People saying "it's a gasser....it's not factory exhaust cuz of the 2 pipes......the ticking sound is the spark plug making the fire....etc....I mean some of these guys probably don't have enough brains to share a fart.

Break.com - Funny Pictures, Online Games & Funny Video Clips
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2007, 08:48 PM
CW4 Retired, US Army

I hope all those folks posting there are high school kids. "cause they sure don't act like they're any older. I quit reading after a couple of pages because they're just downgrading each and don't know jack about what they're talking about.

Dumba**'s.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:37 PM

my god i wanna punch everyone one of those idiots in the face cuz people that stupid really piss me off
Old 03-26-2007, 11:38 PM

Send a message via MSN to 03-6.0PSD
I sent them a post to set things right, and let them have it. I have hopefully censored out all my words, and I do apologize if I miss one.

Clearly Everyone but Bleiner are all beeping idiots.

Do any of you even know about the new 6.4L PSD (Power Stroke Diesel) that Ford just released? apparently not. and that is not a BEEPING Gasser!

Yes I will admit that loud knocking sound isnt healthy and have never herd a 6.4 do that so I believe there is another problem with that truck.

There is no igniter or spark plug at the end of that pipe. read up about the new 6.4L PSD from ford and it will clear up alot that you dumbass's cant seems to figure out. dont ever talk about beep you clearly dont have a clue about.

The new 6.4L PSD requires a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and DOC (Diesel Oxidation Catalyst) to pass the strict US Emission's standards.

The exhaust system takes the diesel particulates and burns them at 1200 degrees in side the DOC and DPF, yes thats right 1200 degrees, its turns it to ash and then reburns the ash, so nothing is left.

That exhaust tip you guys are all talking about is infact the stock system on the new ford's, the dual tip, has little inlets cut in to the tip that suck air back in to the system that goes to DOC and DPF to assist in burning the diesel particulates.

The problem is infact the engine or more specific the computer that controls the engine, the computer is putting in to much fuel and it is running in to the DOC and DPF where it is then ignited and pushed out the exhaust pipe in the form of flames.

It is an easy fix, as they only need to install new software that takes about 10 minutes to do.

That is not an aftermarket mod, but it doesnt happen all the time, It seems to happen randomly and under certain situations.

and anyone that thinks the toyotas and nissans are a truck, get a life, wait till you start hauling somehting other then a gallon of milk. and toyota and GM may have copied Nissan, but Nissan copied Ford, so now you gotta wonder who's coping who. and when you go buy a truck, get under the truck and compare the frames on the toyota and nissans to the american trucks, you will find that they are alot smaller and thiner thus making them weaker. the frame is the most important part of any truck.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
It doesn't matter what you say, those guys are ridiculous uneducated bong toking douche bags that have no clue about anything. I'm gonna have to go back and check it out and see what else has been said.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03-6.0PSD View Post
I sent them a post to set things right, and let them have it. I have hopefully censored out all my words, and I do apologize if I miss one.

Clearly Everyone but Bleiner are all beeping idiots.

Do any of you even know about the new 6.4L PSD (Power Stroke Diesel) that Ford just released? apparently not. and that is not a BEEPING Gasser!

Yes I will admit that loud knocking sound isnt healthy and have never herd a 6.4 do that so I believe there is another problem with that truck.

There is no igniter or spark plug at the end of that pipe. read up about the new 6.4L PSD from ford and it will clear up alot that you dumbass's cant seems to figure out. dont ever talk about beep you clearly dont have a clue about.

The new 6.4L PSD requires a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and DOC (Diesel Oxidation Catalyst) to pass the strict US Emission's standards.

The exhaust system takes the diesel particulates and burns them at 1200 degrees in side the DOC and DPF, yes thats right 1200 degrees, its turns it to ash and then reburns the ash, so nothing is left.

That exhaust tip you guys are all talking about is infact the stock system on the new ford's, the dual tip, has little inlets cut in to the tip that suck air back in to the system that goes to DOC and DPF to assist in burning the diesel particulates.

The problem is infact the engine or more specific the computer that controls the engine, the computer is putting in to much fuel and it is running in to the DOC and DPF where it is then ignited and pushed out the exhaust pipe in the form of flames.

It is an easy fix, as they only need to install new software that takes about 10 minutes to do.

That is not an aftermarket mod, but it doesnt happen all the time, It seems to happen randomly and under certain situations.

and anyone that thinks the toyotas and nissans are a truck, get a life, wait till you start hauling somehting other then a gallon of milk. and toyota and GM may have copied Nissan, but Nissan copied Ford, so now you gotta wonder who's coping who. and when you go buy a truck, get under the truck and compare the frames on the toyota and nissans to the american trucks, you will find that they are alot smaller and thiner thus making them weaker. the frame is the most important part of any truck.

your the man
Old 03-28-2007, 06:39 AM
Premium Member

Your asuming that any of those people have the IQ to understand your post, Im not sure thats the case hahaha.

Gord.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:59 AM

I want my truck to throw flames!
Old 03-28-2007, 05:00 PM

LOL buy a 6.4 and it might!
Old 03-30-2007, 07:17 AM

The truck in that video sounds like it has been beat to s***.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.