Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2006 F350 TOTALED / SUNK !

6K views 47 replies 25 participants last post by  Powersmokein 
#1 · (Edited)
2006 F350 sunk to the axel look in the weeds you can see the water coming in. Well next day / today the water was at the top of the cab . TRUCK TOTALED ............... Watch the Video first.
Not mine I'd have been doing eveyything there could to get it out not leave it like a 40k play toy .:thumb:
YouTube - 2006 F350 Sunk

Sound keeps getting F'd up when I upload hmm all my videos on youtube in the last three days sound like crap but on lap top sounds great hmm..

Heres the end result of that truck under water.

See less See more
#2 ·
makes me sick watchin trucks bein abused like that.prolly a young punk kid whos daddy will replace the truck for him .

#38 ·
i completly agree to that
Well some people like that just dont care.
as for ppl gettin all upset about ppl doin with thier truck wtf do u care honestly u dont pay for it if the dad or who ever is payin for it then let them waste thier money and spend it give some ford tech some work or spend money at the delership
why hell yeah it pisses me off!!!!your right they spent there money on it and now there gonna claim in on there insurance.... and guess what stuff like this does to insurance rates? they go up!!! why you ask becasue if idiots wanna demolish there truck then turn around and place a claim... in the end its us in a round about way that is paying for his truck... if i was his insurance company id leave him high and dry witha 30-40k water holder

#3 ·
From what I was told you can't se the truck off to the right side he was there to help. Then started playing in the mud on the way out and got stuck ...

#5 ·
Two trucks at one time couldn't . He was to the frame and just seemed to give up ..:dunno:

#17 ·
If I get a pic of it 00strker
I'll prove you wrong lil big man .:hehe:

#10 ·
as for ppl gettin all upset about ppl doin with thier truck wtf do u care honestly u dont pay for it if the dad or who ever is payin for it then let them waste thier money and spend it give some ford tech some work or spend money at the delership

#18 ·
Maybe but who knows

#19 ·
:bump::bump::bump:

#20 ·
This really is crazy. first i got stuck everyone wanted me to leave it but i didnt want my dad to find out i had a john Deere loader ram 1500 and gmc 1500 and 7 people pushing still took 3 hours of digging but i would never leave my truck behind.

#22 ·
Hey 97 i agree with you and by the way that is one sick truck.

#23 · (Edited)
Heres the end result of that truck under water.

#26 ·
:bump::bump::tard:

#27 ·
was there a massive flood in SA last week? We had VP Bidon here at my temp base in Atlanta checking out all the flood damage.

#28 · (Edited)
Some places got over 6" in one hour and you know Texas and how dry it is , it all ran off fast .
The Airport alone got ove 6" ...

#29 ·
wow..... sucks to be in his shoes.

There went a nice play toy and alot of money.....

#30 ·
Wish I had that kind of money to piss away. You can bet I wouldn't have got myself roped into a situation like that, but if I had, I wouldn't have left it. I would've rented a track hoe or whatever I had to do to get it out and on high ground. Somebody, somewhere would've had some kind of equipment that would have got that truck out.

#32 ·
LaVerna Texas towards New Berlin Texas:thumb:

#34 ·
was on his parents land :doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.