Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2005 6.0 ARP head Stud Prices

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  farmboysdiesel 
#1 ·
Like the title says I am looking for ARP Head stud Prices shipped to 76017 for a 2005 6.0 F250 FX4.

Thanks to any and all that respond,

#4 ·
yeah me too, why not. zip code 18901

#6 ·
Hey Txbroker. I found my set on craigs list. a local guy bought them for his 05 and never used them, i got tthem for a heck of a deal! Lets just say less then what the dealers get them for LOL

#8 ·
I actually saw some about 2 weeks ago on CL here in Dallas. Actually one vendor here is considerably cheaper than all the rest and I have a bud at a local Ford shop that will Warrtanty the head gaskets for me.

#7 ·
I just got off the phone with David - my check is on it's way! Thanks buddy! Now if I can just get 'em installed. :hyper:

#10 ·
are all arp headstuds created equal? i have heard some of them are not the strongest they make for our truck some are. that may be a myth, thats why i'm bringing this up.

#11 ·
The H-11's are stronger, but the ARP's are more than plenty for our trucks and at least $200 cheaper... Unless you're building monster HP!

#12 ·
okay. h-11 does sound familiar.

what are you vendors selling?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.