WTF Powerhungry Performance - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Vendor Jungle Discuss / Promote Your Products , Give Support , Information , News , Prices , Group Buy Information Ect

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 06:10 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
WTF Powerhungry Performance

One of our members had Bill live tune his truck at a local dyno event we had. He did not bring chips with him, which is not the problem as he said he would have one for him by the next weeks end. So our guy paid him for the tuning and Bill put a 100hp tune on his ecm til he can get his chip the following week. Needless to say its been 5 or 6 weeks and he still doesn't have his chip. He has tried calling, emailing, facebook, and any other way he could. Its been off and on communacation and he finally got his him on the phone. Bill told him if you pay me for the chip I will have it to you by Friday. So my buddy pays him for the chip and still no chip. How do you promise a guy a chip by Friday on thanksgiving week. I'm only bring this to you all attention because the whole run around he's given my buddy is a bunch of crap. From what he was told they had some communcation issues, but how do you run a business and have communcation issues for 5 weeks and still got on facebook and his own forum. He has not tried once to make the situation right, even after my buddy called for weeks and all he ever got was I will give him the message and no return calls. He's not the only one on this forum or others that have had issues with php. So I thought id bring it to you all attention to be careful with the vendors you trust an the money you give.
If this is in the wrong area please feel free to move it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2011, 06:23 AM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
That is no good
Old 11-26-2011, 06:47 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I know one guy that ordered a tuned FICM from Bill 2 weeks or so after our dyno event, and recieved it a week or so later. No excuses from Bill anymore, discount the hell out of his 'services' and the chip, but IMO FREE is the only way to make this right. My PHP purchases are over after this ordeal, and the issues I had with getting into contact with them for the tuning I had done that day. Make it RIGHT!

Our dyno day was October 15th
Old 11-26-2011, 07:52 AM
powerstrokin

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drz400smoto
I'm running PHP tunes and was very impressed with the results on the dyno but this is no way to handle your customers. UNACCEPTABLE BILL !!!!!
Old 11-26-2011, 08:15 AM

He's got a couple issues going on but nothing that shouldn't be taking a month to fix.

Wil-Bill & Corey Cohron's Son
Old 11-26-2011, 11:10 AM
CSP Resident Spooby

Just so you guys know, I'm the guy having issues with Bill. I will say I'm impressed with the one tune I do have from him, but this kind of customer service is unacceptable!! I let it slide without complaining for the first 2 weeks after the dyno, because I heard they were having big communication issues. After that, there were nermerous "Oh, Bill is going to call you tonight/tomorrow", and he only came through with that once.

More recently, on Monday (the 21st), I talked with Bill for a while in the live chat on their website regarding tweaks I wanted made before he burned the chip. I kept my cool about me, but made it a point to point out that it has been 5 weeks (now going on 6). He told me he would burn it and ship it out on Tuesday (the 22nd), and that it should be there on Friday (the 25th). I would say I would let it slide till Monday because Thursday was a holiday, but I should have had the chip a month ago, so there is no excuse.

Between all of my e-mails to Bill, Corey, post's on PHP's FB wall, and messages to Bill on his personal FB, I never got one reply. I got through their phones once, and guess what I was told? "He'll call you when we close today so he has more time to talk with you.". Can you guess what happened?

I'm not trying to have these guys fight my fight for me. I really do appreciate what Nick and Dan are doing, because I simply do not have time. I start work right as PHP opens, and usually do not get my lunch break until after they have closed. And since they are not open on the weekends, that leaves me basically no time to try and set things straight.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:00 PM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rentstdi View Post
He's got a couple issues going on but nothing that shouldn't be taking a month to fix.

Wil-Bill & Corey Cohron's Son
That is very unfortunate to hear, and my best wishes go out to them and their son.

However, as Kevin said earlier, he should have had his stuff a month ago. Hell, I was standing next to them both when Bill was working on his truck and told him that he would send the chip to him a day or so after he got back home from CO. If that would have been followed through with, then the situation with their son would not a player in this one.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:12 PM
CSP Resident Spooby

Well, I just learned some wonderful news. PHP will be closed for 10 days starting on Monday (the 28th through the 6th). If I don't get the chip on Monday, that will mean Bill didn't send it out before they took their little vacation. If that's the case, I'm going to e-mail them and straight up tell them I want my money back. I'm sick and tired of this bull. I don't have time to deal with this ****, and obviously if I'm not chasing them around they are not going to make any effort to get the product that I already paid in full for to me.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:26 PM
COME ON...ONE TIME!!

Wow, this sounds so unlike them.....there has to be a reason. I don't know what that reason is, but I hope you get it worked out one way or the other.

Sent from my Acer Android Tablet
Old 11-26-2011, 06:05 PM
CSP Resident Spooby

I didn't think it was like them either based on all the things I have heard. But, they haven't even offered so much as an explanation or apology.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.