Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Water Meth

714 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  farmboysdiesel 
#1 ·
Im looking for a meth kit for an 04 6.0. I have been looking at the snow kits and they claim to be so much better then water boy and the others. Also what is the differeance between a hobbs kit, universal, and one specificaly for my certian truck. Any info and/or price would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

#2 ·
Don't know much about these kits...but I can only assume that a kit made specificaly for your truck would install a bunch easier than a universal kit...thats just the way it goes

#3 ·
Chris you should PM Nate (06TWO50Diesel), he's runnin a snow kit I believe. I'm sure he could steer ya in the right direction for your purchase. :thumb:

#4 ·
thanks for the plug rick!

I am running the snow kit. Stage 3 kit on my 06 diesel. I love it! i'm running the 2 625ml/hr injectors. They are for any trucks running 400+ hp. And I believe my truck to be running that with the kit, and all I can say is that it rocks!
I dropped a whole HALF A SECOND with this kit! Now I might not be a good pick for a base, as my truck was already running a bit quicker than most for running 35 inch tires. But I'm extremely pleased with the kit, and the install wasn't too bad. Alan (rodslinger) has a post on install. That's a good help, as well as the instructions. very detailed, and Snow Perf. was ALWAYS pleasant to speak with and includes everything, down to a tap, for the kit. I was pleased to install it, glad to have it, and it's winning me some races!

I'd say- Go Snow!!

-nate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.