Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

prices for a TS 6pos

719 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  lifewitlooie 
#1 ·
i hate doing it like this but can anyone beat the price of 384 for a ts 6 position chip? this deal also comes with a free intake and full warranty. help me out! id rather buy it from a known sponsor but i got a deal. thanks a lot guys.

jake

#3 ·
:welcome1:

Call Patrick or Larry @ DPP. They'll do everything possible to match or beat whatever price you got. Watch out for customer service. That can be sketchy with some places. NOT @ DPP though.

What kind of intake you gettin' with it. What is your truck yr., motor, mods, etc.? With the chip you should have gauges, and it's a good idea to have an exhaust too.

Anyway....Good luck and welcome to the org.

#5 ·
ok then guys thanks for the help can i get some numbers??

:welcome1:

Call Patrick or Larry @ DPP. They'll do everything possible to match or beat whatever price you got. Watch out for customer service. That can be sketchy with some places. NOT @ DPP though.

What kind of intake you gettin' with it. What is your truck yr., motor, mods, etc.? With the chip you should have gauges, and it's a good idea to have an exhaust too..
i haven't decieded what intake. either a K&N or AEM. my truck is all stock right now 99 f250 with 301K. i do plan on getting a new exhaust and gauges put in.

jake

#4 ·
C'mon not the ebay special. TS doesn't warranty products bought on EBAY. Ebay is just a killer for those with a ligit business. Most stores are run out of a spare bedroom at there house and they have no pull with manufactures. Again TS DOES NOT warranty products purchases on Ebay

Support those that support us. Call patrick!!

#7 ·
Call a vendor...today! DPP saved my BUTT on my clutch. I owe them my left testy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.