Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

To All VENDORS!!

584 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Raul@Stealth Automotive 
#1 ·
Hey guys i wanted to see if you couldnt help me out a lil bit... im not sure if you seen the thread but im trying to raise money for Autism for a Walk Now for Autism event coming up in nov. but it seems to have hit a snag.. i havnt had any donations in over a week and wanted to see if you guys could help out.. i was thinking if maybe we all pitch in some free stuff like T shirts, stickers, beer Koozies and at like the end of the event i could just pick random names and send them some packages to whoever donated or making some baskets with a bunch of free stuff and raffling them off or bidding them out... that would mean i would need you to send me the stuff and i would handle everything... My GF works with autistic kids and i see them and their families all the time. These families need all the help they can.

i have a couple of banners i have made.. a small one like the one on my sig and a larger one like the one on my front page of my website... if you would be willing to put a banner up and link it to my page on the walk No for Autism page that would be great... just let me know..

if you guys can help us out that would be great....

you can view my thread here:http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/stealth-automotive/109618-walk-now-autism.html

i have already done this on the Nation and have gotten some pretty good donations and products... want to see if we cant make the baskets even bigger....

PM me if you need any more info

-Raul

anyways.... thanks for looking...

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.